ATTENTION Secret Santa participants.

Status
Not open for further replies.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
This also would have been a good gift for Wilson...instead of the real thing. P.S. I'm shipping my secret santa gifts tomorrow.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Teresa

Oct 30, 2010
So. Indiana
Bulldog(s) Names
Sir Frederick (Fred)
Fred LOVES opening presents. his has not came yet but when it does I'll post many pictures

OP
L

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
With three weeks till Christmas there is still plenty of time. I would rather not get HRH's TOO soon cause I'm tellin ya she will not want to wait till Christmas to open!!! :whistle:

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
I got my gift and ornament wrapped and ready to take to post Monday. I too wanted to wait a little bit. Both mine are within the states so no worries. :whew:

boomsboo

Boomsboozed
Community Veteran
Sep 6, 2011
Southern California
Country
U.S.
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank (11/3/09 - 8/4/17), Max (Became Part of the Family 8/17/17
Is there still time to sign up? I'm sure there's not :cry:

Teresa

Oct 30, 2010
So. Indiana
Bulldog(s) Names
Sir Frederick (Fred)
Fred sent SSanta out today .i love this gift exchange :)

Edited to add he did go in the post office with me love small towns .

Last edited:

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
We want to say a big THANK YOU to [MENTION=3502]NigelsMom[/MENTION] for the package that arrived tonight for Finn and Tate! The two little devils will not be opening the package til Christmas and at that time I'll be sure to take lots of pics!! Thank you Sally!

buffalobabie

Apr 11, 2011
Toronto, Ontario
Bulldog(s) Names
Gregory
Im getting a little worried, Gregory hasnt recieved his secret santa gift. We have had issues with our mail delivery lately i hope it didnt get returned to sender :(

Tiffany B

Mar 7, 2011
Bulldog(s) Names
Rollie and Cash
Im getting a little worried, Gregory hasnt recieved his secret santa gift. We have had issues with our mail delivery lately i hope it didnt get returned to sender :(

Winston & Rollie haven't received theirs yet either, USPS gets a little crazy this time of year! 'tis the season!

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake

Just as an example...I sent out 4 things on same day..2 back east and 1 right here in Southern calif. the ones back east arrived a day before the one for an hour away! :eek: and one for the middle of the country isn't there yet! Go figure! Santas sleigh doesn't use GPS I guess! Don't worry..lots of time yet! :up:

OP
L

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
@buffalobabie and @lexterwayne , [MENTION=1971]Tiffany B[/MENTION] All of your SS senders have confirmed that they shipped...so stay tuned. It took almost 2 weeks for a "priority" package I sent recently to reach Canada. Heaven (and the postal service) only knows how long things can take this time of year.

Last edited:

Tiffany B

Mar 7, 2011
Bulldog(s) Names
Rollie and Cash
@buffalobabie and @lexterwayne , [MENTION=1971]Tiffany B[/MENTION] All of your SS senders have confirmed that they shipped...so stay tuned. It took almost 2 weeks for a "priority" package I sent recently to reach Canada. Heaven (and the postal service) only knows how long things can take this time of year.

Thanks [MENTION=983]LariP[/MENTION]! I wasn't worried yet.. Lol but it's nice to know ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.