Not open for further replies.

NigelsMom

Community Veteran
Oct 21, 2011
Houston, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frenchy - Ian Wentworth Carlisle, Eng Nigel Wentworth Sinclair (RIP) & Karly Isabella Sinclair (RIP)
I know I couldn't wait...they are desperate for new toys lol I did post my videos under the photos & video title...OMG wait till you see my little rascals...You're going to really be fascinated! I sure am :D

Wlw9x

May 10, 2011
Gardendale, Alabama, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Katie
[MENTION=2194]buffalobabie[/MENTION] Here is a sneak peek at the pictures to come... Sorry for the sucky phone camera quality. The rest were taken with a real camera!

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1322621341.932969.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1322621341.932969.jpg
    81.8 KB · Views: 94

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
lola got her secret bully...going xmas shopping this weekend :) Thanks!
Wilson just got his secret bully gift. I promise I, I mean HE, won't leak until Christmas. Wilson said to tell Lola woof woof for the very nice card. :up: I'll post a video when he opens it.:D

Sarah

Jun 7, 2011
CT
Bulldog(s) Names
Brooklyn and Franklin
This also would have been a good gift for Wilson...instead of the real thing. P.S. I'm shipping my secret santa gifts tomorrow.
poop toy.jpg

L

Lucy-licious

:LMAO: at Mr Poops... I think Wilson has a new name [MENTION=2014]JeannieCO[/MENTION] xx

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
This also would have been a good gift for Wilson...instead of the real thing. P.S. I'm shipping my secret santa gifts tomorrow.
View attachment 14169
OMG can you hear me laughing here? I'm in the lunch room at work trying to contain myself in front of the others here. :laugh: :ROFL: :laugh: I wonder if it has scratch and sniff smell. :p. Mr. HeWhoEatsPoops would like this. :up:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.