Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
I see I neglected to post that we got ours. Shopping is done but still waiting for it to be delivered so I can mail it off.

OP
L

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
But he is a cute slacker so he is forgiven!

Luvin My Bullie

Community Veteran
Jan 29, 2011
Tuscumbia, Alabama, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Chaos
I will be mailing mine off Monday. But Chaos received his today....he got two presents and by feeling I know they are something he will love...Thanks [MENTION=2014]JeannieCO[/MENTION] and Wilson

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Tapatalk

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
I will be mailing mine off Monday. But Chaos received his today....he got two presents and by feeling I know they are something he will love...Thanks @JeannieCO and Wilson

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Tapatalk
Boy not sure how I missed this. You're very welcome Paula! I can't wait to see a picture of vhias and his new goodies. :up: :D

Wlw9x

May 10, 2011
Gardendale, Alabama, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Katie
OH MY GOODNESS!!! Katie got hers today... and our shopping is halfway through for our Secret Bullie. We are having so much fun! :) Is there a specific open date that I missed? We may have already opened ours... lol but we took lots of pics! She LOVED it all!

buffalobabie

Apr 11, 2011
Toronto, Ontario
Bulldog(s) Names
Gregory
OH MY GOODNESS!!! Katie got hers today... and our shopping is halfway through for our Secret Bullie. We are having so much fun! :) Is there a specific open date that I missed? We may have already opened ours... lol but we took lots of pics! She LOVED it all!
yay you opened it!!!
lets see those pictures!! I was worried it didnt make it to you

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake

:ROFL: :ROFL: Tsk. Tsk. Tsk! :ROFL:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.