Status
Not open for further replies.

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
Just want to make sure you all have my attention. I posted this on the end of the Secret Santa thread as well.[/COLOR]We are getting close to the name hand-out, so some reminders.

1. if for some reason you have not sent me your name, address and bully(s) name, please do asap

2. please make sure your post on the sign up thread has your gift wishes. If you need to add or change anything you want or need, please edit the post. This post is what I am directing people to in order to purchase your gift. Please edit and update by the 15th. As soon as the lists comes out, everyone will want to shop and get the presents shipped, so please have your wish list ready and then they don't have to wait.

3. Thank you for signing up for the event, this is alway fun to watch the bullies get mail and gifts.

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
I think I added mine ........ :blink:

OP
B

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
[MENTION=959]kazzy220[/MENTION], I have yours but do you want me to add Tinkerbell?

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
I can't wait! I'm already in th holiday spirit and it the secret Santa and ornament exchange thats put me in the mood. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.