HOLIDAY EVENT: Ornament Exchange ~ Sign Up Here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GatorRay

I am in total control....I think
Feb 25, 2011
Louisville, KY
Bulldog(s) Names
Gator & Lucy Goosey, the Basset and Gigi (AKA Gypsy)
We can do two ornaments and don't mind two different peeps :)

OP
bullmama

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
:bump:

mom2bullies

May 29, 2010
Auburn,WA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chesty, Cadence and baby Echo and Mello (Delta)
I haven't been on much and I don't know a lot of you. It has been a very long year for my family and myself, But, I would very much like to be in the exchange. I will just have a small tree up this year and I have been filling it with Bulldogs.

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
I haven't been on much and I don't know a lot of you. It has been a very long year for my family and myself, But, I would very much like to be in the exchange. I will just have a small tree up this year and I have been filling it with Bulldogs.
:dancing: :dancing:.... So happy you are joining in!

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
I've never done this before - and forgive me if I'm being an idiot and asking a question already asked - but when will I know who my exchange person is? When do those get handed out? I'm ready to go shopping! hahahahahaha

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
I've never done this before - and forgive me if I'm being an idiot and asking a question already asked - but when will I know who my exchange person is? When do those get handed out? I'm ready to go shopping! hahahahahaha

Oh my gosh I CANNOT believe you asked such a question!!!! :haha: I think we are doing the name draw soon. Lisa will let us all know or have someone do it for us anyhow. I know I am anxious too. Could already be shopping but would rather wait until I know who we have so I can then decide better what ornament. ;) Feels like we have been waiting forever huh? ;)

L

Lucy-licious

I have mine ready to post just looking for a box and stuffing that will prevent breakage on its travels accross the pond :)

OP
bullmama

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Oh you guys are too much! I have looked at a million but havent bought anything yet.

I will send you the link to where I got mine. I think it's awesome!

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
I will send you the link to where I got mine. I think it's awesome!

Please do! [MENTION=1648]Lucy-licious![/MENTION] I wanted to back then but wanted to make sure who I got just in case I could find something more perfect. I have seen a ton of great ones but havent settled. Any links shared would be great tho!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.