HOLIDAY EVENT: Ornament Exchange ~ Sign Up Here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

speechmom53

Feb 17, 2011
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Tubs
I am in!!!!! I have a tree of ornaments that have been collected all my life and we keep adding to it each year, so this would be great to have others to add to the collection!!!!!

laurendoodler

Delilah's Personal Slave
Community Veteran
Feb 26, 2011
Iowa
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Delilah
I would like to try this. :)

I'm going to be moving out soon and having my own tree in my own place probably by next year so I'd love something to add to it.

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
Hmmm... thought I'd already signed up for this but obviously not!!! Good job I checked it !!!

I'm in!!!! Now we've moved to our bigger house I'm gonna have TWO trees ... :up:

Wlw9x

May 10, 2011
Gardendale, Alabama, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Katie
[MENTION=1909]laurendoodler[/MENTION] I remember my first Christmas that I was on my own... I asked my friends to get me ornaments for Christmas because I had none! Haha after Christmas sales were great too. :)

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
I would like to try this. :)

I'm going to be moving out soon and having my own tree in my own place probably by next year so I'd love something to add to it.

I know the feeling. I think this year we may get a big real tree. Well a big tree whether it is real or not I dont now. We always use a little 2 foot tree until now but with the girls I think they deserve a big tree finally. I will need ornaments like crazy too. lol. Thankfully my gram started a collection of the disney ones when we were young so I do at least have many of those but not enough for w big tree.

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
Ok I think I have pm'ed everyone who needs to give me their address info BUT if I missed anyone or anyone new want to join in please pm me your address, theme and do you mind shipping overseas? :) Would hate to totally miss somebody.

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
im late as usual but im in and dont have preference and i dont mind mailing other places. this is going to be so fun

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online