HOLIDAY EVENT: Ornament Exchange ~ Sign Up Here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
It's time for the annual Holiday Ornament Exchange!

Do not sign up if you do not plan to participate. We don't want any-bully left present-less

Members who live in Canada or outside the USA will try to be matched up as best as possible with other members who are also in their area. But please be prepared to spend additional costs on postage if needed, just in case the member chosen for you is outside of your country.

Note that items shipped out of your country can take 2 weeks or longer to get to them!

How do I sign up?

Just reply to this topic, and note if you have any preferences on your holiday tree such as colors, themes, ect.

DEADLINE FOR SIGN UPS IS NOVEMBER 15th!!

You will be contacted shortly after the 15th of November with who you will be sending your ornament to!

L

Lucy-licious

Me please, and again I will happily refund postage :)

I don't mind shipping out of the UK

Last edited:

Mack-N-MatildasMommy

Bulldog Spoiler
Community Veteran
Apr 3, 2011
Moore, OK
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Matilda A.K.A Sassy Pants & Mighty Mack A.K.A. Fat Peanut
I want to sign up. I have no preference on my tree. The kids decorate it anyways. :lol:

OP
bullmama

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
I'm in

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
Me too. Don't know if I'll have a tree this year but will def have something up.

RescueMe

Community Veteran
Mar 2, 2011
Chaffee, MO
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola Blue, Mojo Titus and Gracie,Caleb, Bogart and Ziggy forever in my heart Roxy and Rollo

deegary

Jul 8, 2011
southport
Bulldog(s) Names
walter
Put me in for this one please.... cant tell you colours cos this is my first Christmas.... cant remember last year i was only a month old

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
We are in, I hate to be the "problem" child, we have two trees, one with all tin ornaments and one that is white/silver and crystal. I also have a ornament holder with multiple hooks that I use for my Bulldog ornaments.

I will ship anywhere

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
Put me in for this one please.... cant tell you colours cos this is my first Christmas.... cant remember last year i was only a month old

:lmao:I really thought it was your first Christmas. Was thinking either you changed religions or you finally decided to celebrate after all these years. The I read the rest of the sentence. Makes sense that you don't remember. haha.

deegary

Jul 8, 2011
southport
Bulldog(s) Names
walter
:lmao:I really thought it was your first Christmas. Was thinking either you changed religions or you finally decided to celebrate after all these years. The I read the rest of the sentence. Makes sense that you don't remember. haha.
i dont even know how he will react to a tree in the house..... this might be the time he decised to cock his leg up for a pee for the first time:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online