Holiday Event: Secret Santa Paws ~ Sign Up Here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
Sounds perfect. Of course maybe Arnold is looking out for me and I will get new furniture once his teething ends, LOL!!

Accept..with this type of addiction, once the teething ends on baby #1................along comes baby #2.

agingermom

ink-a-licious redhead bully mama
Aug 31, 2011
Washington State
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Arnold Schwarzenegger and Miss Bertha Bacon and Petey Herman (Frenchie)
Accept..with this type of addiction, once the teething ends on baby #1................along comes baby #2.

You busted me!! WE are already looking. There is a very handsome fella at the Bulldog Haven Northwest (rescue in our area). However, he is 5 and past teething!!

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
You busted me!! WE are already looking. There is a very handsome fella at the Bulldog Haven Northwest (rescue in our area). However, he is 5 and past teething!!

Ok...I'm just gonna say this. They remain puppies forever. Vegas is 4....and he just chewed up the drum stick 2 days ago. Just saying! :eek:

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
I'll ship mine Monday. I won't have it until Friday as I ordered it. It's going to.be so much fun seeing everyone's ornament. :)

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
I'll ship mine Monday. I won't have it until Friday as I ordered it. It's going to.be so much fun seeing everyone's ornament. :)

Really??? OMG. I feel so behind. You're gonna mail both the ornament and the gift next Monday? I'm going to have to hustle my behind, while @JAKEISGREAT hustles that bustle of hers! :p

Luvin My Bullie

Community Veteran
Jan 29, 2011
Tuscumbia, Alabama, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Chaos
I got my ornaments, but not my gift. Will be this weekend before I can do that. Being a retail mgr really sucks for lack of better terms, this time of year!!!!!! I never even have time to get on here anymore and I have to decorate for Christmas like now, or not get too.

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
I got everything ordered I think, YAY!! As soon as my gifts come I will send them out, ornament is being delivered sometime this week. :)I wanna go buy a new fake full size tree this year and need to get on it I guess if ornaments are coming. ;)

NigelsMom

Community Veteran
Oct 21, 2011
Houston, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frenchy - Ian Wentworth Carlisle, Eng Nigel Wentworth Sinclair (RIP) & Karly Isabella Sinclair (RIP)
Nigel and Karly will sign up if it's still open!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.