Holiday Event: Secret Santa Paws ~ Sign Up Here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
Well Tyson would like to participate but he is a bit of a challenge, so we understand if it won't work. Tyson is an old guy who doesn't have any use for silly bully things such as toys . He doesn't really chew on anything either hrmph. He likes to laze around in the sun and make a nest out of any blankie he can get his paws on. I think it's because he is half naked due and chilly:blink: If you could just send love and lots of pets and scratches in a box he would be thrilled lolHe is a big boy at 65 lbs if that matters we live in illinois but don't mind shipping anywhere santa visits.
Sounds like his own personal snuggle blanket would be just the ticket!

Danielle Cope

Mar 25, 2011
Manteca, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Rambo
AW! Rambo is so in! I think he would love to go shopping :D
Rambo LOVES squeaky toys, he goes bonkers for them. All I ask is that not to send food, because hes very particular in what he eats, and we dont want anymore allergies! haha but he loves his toys, squeakers, ropes. he enjoys them all :D Were out of Manteca CA and rambo is close to 80 pounds so hes big :) so yeah no puppy toys, they would hide in his mouth and scare people hahahaha

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
[MENTION=770]Bella'sMom[/MENTION] [MENTION=2]desertskybulldogs[/MENTION] When do we know who we are buying for? I'm excited to get shopping! And I have a coupon, so my $10-15 will buy more presents with the coupon. lol

[MENTION=2514]Sarah[/MENTION], last I heard you will get the name and address around the 16-17 of November.

GatorRay

I am in total control....I think
Feb 25, 2011
Louisville, KY
Bulldog(s) Names
Gator & Lucy Goosey, the Basset and Gigi (AKA Gypsy)
Gator and Gypsy are in! We love to chew our nylabones and deer antlers. No rawhides for us either. Treats aren't really in the cards for us as we are raw fed, but we do love squeeky toys!!! Gator loves to strut his clothes and Gypsy likes them but they have to by stylish :).

Bully Ma

Oct 11, 2011
Massachusetts
Bulldog(s) Names
Lamb Chop
Lamb Chop is in! We Live in the U.S.
She like the color orange. No rawhides please!

How do we find out who we will be gifting?

OP
bullmama

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
If you want to join our secret santa paws, please sign up now! Thanks!

Teresa

Oct 30, 2010
So. Indiana
Bulldog(s) Names
Sir Frederick (Fred)
Fred has been a member for 3 yrs. His nick name on here was Hollywood . Been missing everyone and want to join in with the secret santa . He loves to open presents with squeaky toys and treats .:hahaha:

OP
bullmama

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Welcome back [MENTION=1435]Teresa[/MENTION] !!

Katrik

Aug 1, 2010
Asheville, NC
Bulldog(s) Names
Princess "Katie"
Katie is in. :yes: We live in North Carolina. She loves things that squeak, especially the Kong toys, as she will destroy a toy in a matter of minutes unless it is strong. Katie also loves deer and elk antlers. Although I love to put clothes on Katie she hates them, so I would say no clothes. :nope:No rawhides or treats.

Last edited:

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
Attention to everyone who has signed up.....If for some odd reason you have not sent me your name, address and bully(s) name, please do.

Also please make sure you edit your post on here for gift ideas. I have advised all those signed up to go to your post and check out what you want or need for your bully. So if you need to update, don't forget to edit before the middle of this month, we will be handing out your Secret Bully soon and I am sure people will be out purchasing right away.Thank you

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
Because people are eager to begin shopping and we want to give everyone plenty if time to get the gifts sent we need to make it LAST CALL for signing up. If you want your bully in on the exchange sign up now and PM your address to [MENTION=3169]BellasMom[/MENTION] or [MENTION=983]LariP[/MENTION].

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
Arnold would love to join the secret santa. He loves my coffee table corner but I think that is out, lol. He loves to chew on everything but by Christmas he will be 5 months so maybe santa will have good ideas for a good toy. He loves his bully sticks and rubber toes that squeakk right now.

I have a set of slightly chewed on drum sticks (not the meat kind) that might work!! Okay, so they were only chewed on slightly. Now it's in pieces.

Last edited:

agingermom

ink-a-licious redhead bully mama
Aug 31, 2011
Washington State
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Arnold Schwarzenegger and Miss Bertha Bacon and Petey Herman (Frenchie)
I have a set of slightly chewed on drum sticks (not the meat kind) that might work!! Okay, so they were only chewed on slightly. Now it's in pieces.

Sounds perfect. Of course maybe Arnold is looking out for me and I will get new furniture once his teething ends, LOL!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.