Holiday Event: Secret Santa Paws ~ Sign Up Here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sarah

Jun 7, 2011
CT
Bulldog(s) Names
Brooklyn and Franklin
Brooklyn and Molly are in!
No treats, rawhide, pig ears, or tennis balls please. (also she is all set on antlers for a while)
Brooke would love a strawberry nylabone, I've never heard of them until I saw this thread! (she already has every other flavor; original, chicken, bacon, and liver) She also LOVES balls and stuffed toys but they have to be really strong. She is all set on collars but could use a life jacket or winter coat, which I know is hard without the dog. (17 in. neck, 24 in. girth, 18.5 in. long back, and about 35 lbs) but still growing, so if it's a little big it's okay.
I'm not sure what Molly likes or her size; unsure of when she will be coming or if we'll have her before christmas, if not Brooke will just have double presents.

Last edited:

FourPetes

Sep 9, 2011
Virginia
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack-Jack
Jack would love to participate! We live in Va Beach. I haven't given him many treats yet so I don't know if he has any allergies. He loves to chew everything from water bottles, to toys, to furniture.....you name it, if it fits in his mouth, he'll chew it!

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
Jake is SOOOOOO in!!! He loves balls..tough balls..v.e.r.y. tough balls! And nylabones and most of all he loves SURPRISES!!!! And Jake doesn't mind paying extra postage to special bullies in special places!!!!!

Do need to say chicken stuff doesn't like Jake...nor of course rawhides..

Ditto this exactly for Bea and Bo. They're pissed because I'm just NOW getting this post done...... ugh.

dozersmama

Supreme Overlord of Awesomeness
Community Veteran
Dec 31, 2010
Illinois
Bulldog(s) Names
???
Well Tyson would like to participate but he is a bit of a challenge, so we understand if it won't work. Tyson is an old guy who doesn't have any use for silly bully things such as toys . He doesn't really chew on anything either hrmph. He likes to laze around in the sun and make a nest out of any blankie he can get his paws on. I think it's because he is half naked and chilly:blink: If you could just send love and lots of pets and scratches in a box he would be thrilled lol
He is a big boy at 65 lbs . we live in illinois but don't mind shipping anywhere santa visits.

Update Tyson may like a new blankie or hoodie for christmas. He does like to chew on greenies we have discovered and loves peanut butter dog cookies. Also he like anything that can be stuffed with peanut butter and licked out he already has the traditional red kong though.

Last edited:

lexterwayne

Community Veteran
Aug 13, 2010
texas
Bulldog(s) Names
lex 19 months
Lex is totally in!!! He loves stuffies, can't ever have to many if them!! Hes not a nylabone fan at all! He loves fluffy/soft things to lay and snuggle on. He is the biggest cowboy fan around! Lex loves anything thats edible, especially chicken flavor.also he likes to chew on good rubber type toys. And of course no rawhide, and lex says we can deliver anywhere for his great friends!!

bella100

Community Veteran
Sep 7, 2011
Mississippi
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella, Dooley, and Bentley
bella baby is in!! we live in mississippi, she likes everything!! specially if its pink!!

Wlw9x

May 10, 2011
Gardendale, Alabama, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Katie
Katie wants in!
She likes nylabones, clothes (60lbs), collars, harnesses, stuffed loofa toys, tough stuffed toys with rope and squeakers, etc. She has never had an antler (deprived, I know.) She might like nail polish, but I'm not really sure... She is a big Auburn Tigers fan, somewhat of a Carolina Panthers fan, and she loves to accessorize. ;)
She can only have grain free & no chicken!! She is kind of picky about treats in general, though.
I'm kind of drawing a blank on the rest of her likes and dislikes at the moment.. May have to edit this later. :)

Last edited:

bulldogco

Oct 13, 2011
North Carolina
Bulldog(s) Names
Huey & JJ
Hi! JJ and Huey would love to participate. We are in the USA (NC actually). We do something similiar with a few rescue groups through our nonprofit rescue. This is our first Christmas without our beloved Gracie who passed in Feb. at 11 years old and with Huey who we rescued in Feb. This sounds like a lot of fun for the boys. They love toys to chew on (rawhides and similar toys, nylabones, etc).

Thanks,
Sharon, JJ & Huey

Last edited by a moderator:

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
Hey everyone, if you haven't already, please send me via Private message your name, address and Bully(s) name. Also if you are willing to ship internationally. Thank you so much. It looks like I have contacted all of you, but just in case my old mind has deceived me, please do this for the sake of our bullies. :D

I am sorry if I have contacted you twice, some have sent their info on their own and then I send via the message, silly me.

Thanks again for signing up for this event, it is going to be so much fun.

Sarah

Jun 7, 2011
CT
Bulldog(s) Names
Brooklyn and Franklin
[MENTION=770]Bella'sMom[/MENTION] [MENTION=2]desertskybulldogs[/MENTION] When do we know who we are buying for? I'm excited to get shopping! And I have a coupon, so my $10-15 will buy more presents with the coupon. lol

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online