Holiday Event: Secret Santa Paws ~ Sign Up Here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
No cuddlies or stuffies because she will rip them apart and devour their insides quicker than your average werewolf.

Well, the only werewolves I've seen around here...are NOT average. Living this close to Forks, we see our fair share. Tell me, how fast can an average werewolf devour the innards?

Libra926

Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
[MENTION=572]Libra926[/MENTION] Shame on you .. you forgot to mention Vegas's collar size for his potential flashy new collar, and also should point out that Baby O is definitely a HOT PINK kinda girl!! :smoochwink:

I am shamed. I've fixed it to read all the appropriate information. FYI, Vegas didn't like the fact that I was measuring him for a possible new flashy collar. He ran and hid under the computer desk. I had to lay on the floor and pretend I didn't care what he was doing. He came to check on me and I quickly got his measurement. I'm KINDA sneaky.

Twinklrtoes1610

Oct 1, 2011
Los Angeles
Bulldog(s) Names
Gordis, Khalisie and a frenchy named Fry
Yay, it sort of rained today here in Cali and I can almost feel Christmas in the area. O just kidding Khalisie and Gordis are definitely in.

Gordis likes hard rubber toys to chew on specially if their round like balls or tires, nylabones are okay if there big she will destroy stufies and isn't a fan of treats because she like to munch on lemons. she says she is a lean 40 lbs and wants to keep her figure and her favorite color is brown. And she says she will share her present with her BF Fry.

Khalisie likes hard squikies but not in stuffies she will literally burry them. No pig ears or raw hides either pls. She also likes ropes with chewies on them to play with her daddy. She says she is a light 58lbs and that she's just big boneded and looks good in red. And she says it's getting cold and likes to nest with blankies.

They live in the US and there mom will ship out of country.

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
Well, the only werewolves I've seen around here...are NOT average. Living this close to Forks, we see our fair share. Tell me, how fast can an average werewolf devour the innards?

It's really difficult to say ... those who have got close enough to time the actual "innard devouring process" have unfortunately never lived to tell the tale ...... :*(

Cheyx0x

Oct 5, 2011
Muggise is in!! Live in New York. He loves all kinds of toys, no rawhide's, he loves cuddle little blankets!

aprilemari

Community Veteran
Sep 11, 2011
Boston, MA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola & Fox
Lola is in...it's her first christmas! We're in toronto but we will ship anywhere :)
Lola loves stuffies, though she wishes they would last longer. She's really into the stuffies that you can put a water bottle into, we're out of those currently :( ...Also loves deer antlers. She's about 35 lbs and could use a tshirt, or snow booties (on the smaller side). The large sweater I bought is still a bit big and we have to clip it up to poo. I have a feeling she's allergic to wheat. We're grain and rawhide free-if you're interested in sending food stuffs :). SHE'S EXCITED!

update: Lola's definitely up to 35 lbs now! :)

Last edited:

Libra926

Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
[MENTION=770]Bella'sMom[/MENTION]

I sent Vegas and O's info over... I'm hoping you change the names before you send it on..unless the person who gets us, realizes I'm kidding.

Last edited:

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
I knew you were kidding, I made O the shark and Vegas the shark bait....lol

Tiffany B

Mar 7, 2011
Bulldog(s) Names
Rollie and Cash
Winston & Rollie are in! Sounds like a lot of fun!!! The boys like clothes, both around 50-60 pounds. They are Steelers fans..nylabones, edible nylabones, Fromm treats, grain free treats, no pig ears or rawhide, I try not to feed treats with chicken in them. Who I am I kidding! Lol they aren't picky..

aprilemari

Community Veteran
Sep 11, 2011
Boston, MA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola & Fox
Winston & Rollie are in! Sounds like a lot of fun!!! The boys like clothes, both around 50-60 pounds. They are Steelers fans..nylabones, edible nylabones, Fromm treats, grain free treats, no pig ears or rawhide, I try not to feed treats with chicken in them. Who I am I kidding! Lol they aren't picky..

GO STILLERS! (we're originally from pittsburgh) :)

speechmom53

Feb 17, 2011
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Tubs
Tubs is in!!!! Sounds like a lot of fun! He loves nylabones, squeaky toys and antlers!! I have to echo others and say no rawhides or treats with wheat/grain!

laurendoodler

Delilah's Personal Slave
Community Veteran
Feb 26, 2011
Iowa
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Delilah
Delilah says that she is in! We are in Iowa in the US.

Delilah loves anything pink (:)). She loves things that squeak and she really loves bouncy balls. She likes stuffed animals a lot..if someone wants to send her a stuffie, I'd prefer it was a tougher one because she tends to destroy them pretty quick. Treats and such are fine, she doesn't have any allergies that I'm aware of. We aren't picky, she loves presents :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.