Holiday Event: Secret Santa Paws ~ Sign Up Here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

kim n the guys

Community Veteran
Apr 3, 2011
Holt, MI
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Oliver, Sebastian, Remy, Gracie, and Tonka (10-21-07 to 05-29-14 RIP)
Oliver and Sebastian are in and we are in the US and don't mind shipping out of the country.

Oliver loves anything that squeaks and Sebastian likes anything and everything. They are both gentle on their toys and really love water bottles.

Food wise, they are on a grain, chicken and potato free kibble so for treats I just usually give them fruits and veggies, but they do get grain free treats occassionally.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Nitshcke and Banks are in... live in the US and no issue to ship out of country. Many allergies so not food or treats, please.

Banks loves any toy that she can get her paws on

Nitshcke loves his Nylabones

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
HRH is in.......a 40 lb. Girl can never have too many outfits, or Nylabones or antlers.

But treats and edible things are better left to the Minions to select.

Oh and postage is no big deal to mom either.

Luvin My Bullie

Community Veteran
Jan 29, 2011
Tuscumbia, Alabama, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Chaos
Oh got so excited....i forgot the important stuff . No pig eRs or rawhides please. He love balls and squeaky toys, lol. He NEEDS chew toys so he will stop chewin his kennel trays etc.. ..

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Tapatalk

UPDATE* Just realized that sounds bad, like he has no chew toys. He has a bin full, but haven't really found one he "loves". Poor baby is not neglected, so don't worry :) He also doen't like clothes, but loves collars and harnesses, he weighs around 47 lbs

Last edited:

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
Vegas and Orion are in. Vegas destroys just about everything. He needs a good nylabone (I've just bought 60 grit sand paper to try and smooth out his pile of discarded nylabones) (OMG, they have strawberry?) He doesn't do clothes..but he wants everyone to know that he is down to 51 pounds. (Last year at this time he was weighing in at 67 pounds) He does good with some Kong, JW, and Everlasting treat items. Vegas doesn't like a harness..but is always looking for a flashy collar....his neck measures 18 inches.

Orion loves HOT pink. She loves a good teddy bear as long as it has good feet to suck on (no beanies). She also loves tennis balls and nylabones. She also loves a good tough squeaky toy. Orion has also lost some weight..she now weighs in at 33 pounds. She likes to wear clothes and loves cute harnesses and collars, her neck measures 17 inches and her girlish girth measures 33 inches. She would really love some hot pink pooch nail polish.

No raw hides or pig ears, or toys that will cause fights. Oh...maybe I shouldn't sign up then. They fight over EVERYTHING.

Last edited:

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
Okay everyone, I am having to collect your names, addresses and dog(s) names. I will be contacting everyone individually, however if you read this first, please just private message me the info, it will save me a trip to your page. :smoochwink:

this is going to be a blast. This thread will be up until after the ship date in order for you to look up what items work best for the bullies. Yeah I am so excited!

agingermom

ink-a-licious redhead bully mama
Aug 31, 2011
Washington State
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Arnold Schwarzenegger and Miss Bertha Bacon and Petey Herman (Frenchie)
Arnold would love to join the secret santa. He loves my coffee table corner but I think that is out, lol. He loves to chew on everything but by Christmas he will be 5 months so maybe santa will have good ideas for a good toy. He loves his bully sticks and rubber toes that squeakk right now.

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
I have to tell you....all of you are the best, super awesome with your quick responses with your info. Thank you so much for making this easy for me. Muah.:hug:

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Wilson said he's in and he likes stuffys, nylabones, he's not much of a ball chaser but he LOVES socks so maybe a no stuffed animal? I'm willing to ship overseas too, well not me, Wilson will be in charge of the shipping and gift wrapping. :)

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
Wilson said he's in and he likes stuffys, nylabones, he's not much of a ball chaser but he LOVES socks so maybe a no stuffed animal? I'm willing to ship overseas too, well not me, Wilson will be in charge of the shipping and gift wrapping. :)
Don't forget...Wilson :loves:...:poo:

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
Don't forget...Wilson :loves:...:poo:

[MENTION=2014]JeannieCO[/MENTION] geez .. I hope I don't get you cos unfortunately Daddy eats all the cat poop so I wouldn't have time to scoop some up and send it for Wilson for his secret santa pressie... :sigh:

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
Vegas and Orion are in. Vegas destroys just about everything. He needs a good nylabone (I've just bought 60 grit sand paper to try and smooth out his pile of discarded nylabones) (OMG, they have strawberry?) He doesn't do clothes..but he wants everyone to know that he is down to 51 pounds. (Last year at this time he was weighing in at 67 pounds) He does good with some Kong, JW, and Everlasting treat items. Vegas doesn't like a harness..but is always looking for a flashy collar.

Orion loves pink. She loves a good teddy bear as long as it has good feet to suck on (no beanies). She also loves tennis balls and nylabones. She also loves a good tough squeaky toy. Orion has also lost some weight..she now weighs in at 33 pounds. She likes to wear clothes and loves cute harnesses and collars. She would really love some pink pooch nail polish.

No raw hides or pig ears.

[MENTION=572]Libra926[/MENTION] Shame on you .. you forgot to mention Vegas's collar size for his potential flashy new collar, and also should point out that Baby O is definitely a HOT PINK kinda girl!! :smoochwink:

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie is in ......... Maggie likes hot pink cos it suits her colouring. NO rawhide and nothing chicken - she does best on grain free treats. I am intrigued with the [MENTION=572]Libra926[/MENTION] comments of pooch nail polish and if anybody were to find it then I ... umm I mean .. .Maggie would love it, as long as it was hot pink of course. No cuddlies or stuffies because she will rip them apart and devour their insides quicker than your average werewolf. Nylobones and antlers are always a hit. She also has a huge love for VERY fluffy blankets.

Daddy is also in ....... he too will eat anything, everything and if there is anything left after all that he'll probably just eat that too. He has been known to eat nylabones and yet they still seem to be the best toy for him. Antlers are always good. Actually ...... just send him something chewable and/or edible and I'm sure he'll be happy.

Maggie and Daddy will share their christmas presents with Tinks or whoever we may be fostering at the time.

We are happy to ship anywere in or out of the US. :up:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online