Holiday Event: Secret Santa Paws ~ Sign Up Here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
What is Secret Santa Paws?

Well, it is where our bulldogs exchange gifts with each other, but no one knows who is gifting who until they open their presents!

Members can sign up HERE for Secret Santa Paws!

**Important Information**
  • Do not sign up if you do not plan to participate. We don't want any-bully left present-less!!
  • Members who live in Canada or outside the USA will try to be matched up as best as possible with other members who are also in their area. But please be prepared to spend additional costs on postage if needed, just in case your secret bully is outside of your country.
  • Members with more than one bully will also be matched up with the same number of bullies, if possible. Again, there may be an odd number, but we will do our best to make this possible. So again, please be prepared to send gifts to more than one address if you have more than one bully!
  • Members with too many bullies who would like to participate, but don't want to sign up for ALL of them can sign up for as many bullies as they choose. Just please put the names of the bullies who will be participating in the sign up sheet.
  • Gifting amount should be a minimum of $10-$15 range per bully. So expect to spend about $20 per bully with your shipping costs.
How do I sign up?

Just reply to this thread! Tell us how many dogs you have who will be participating, what country you live in, and if your dog has any particular dislikes or allergies.

L

Lucy-licious

Lucy's in, We live in the UK
Please don't buy me any treats or rawhide.
I love teddies, noisey things and anything Pink :D

I don't mind shipping out of the UK
(I will happily refund postage)

Last edited:

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
Cutty is in and so is Miila
Cutty loves to play fetch, is obsessed actually. Loves chewing also but of course no rawhides or any of the other no nos. No rope toys either cuz he shreds them and eats them. Not a pretty :poo: haha
Miila seems to love just about everything at this point being such a puppy still. ;) Same rules apply as Cutty tho. Chew toys for her are a great idea cuz she chews all day long!

Last edited:

Mack-N-MatildasMommy

Bulldog Spoiler
Community Veteran
Apr 3, 2011
Moore, OK
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Matilda A.K.A Sassy Pants & Mighty Mack A.K.A. Fat Peanut
Matilda is in. She likes anything pink. She loves to chew. No rawhides. Nothing with chicken, duck or grain. She loves squeaky toys. She really loves her nylabone. She is 45 pounds. We will ship out of state.

Last edited:

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
Stig and Punkin are in. We live in Canada, the great white north.

Stig likes chewy toys, but can destroy stuffies in a second. The ones that last are the jw chews (ie. bone, gummy bear thingies, etc), nylabones, anything jolly (egg, tugs ...).

Punkin prefers bones, and anything stick like. He's very gentle with his toys and don't destroy them.

No rawhides please.

*** Update: I forgot to mention that no treats please. Stig's allergic to most. Punkin's allergic to something in the food too.

And we don't mind paying extra for postage as well. Anything for our bully babies.

Last edited:

RescueMe

Community Veteran
Mar 2, 2011
Chaffee, MO
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola Blue, Mojo Titus and Gracie,Caleb, Bogart and Ziggy forever in my heart Roxy and Rollo
Mojo, Lola, Roxy and Rollo are in. Nothing with chicken. lol..No stuffies unless its a tough one. Mojo and Lola weigh 50 lbs, Roxy 42 and Rollo 70.

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
Jake is SOOOOOO in!!! He loves balls..tough balls..v.e.r.y. tough balls! And nylabones and most of all he loves SURPRISES!!!! And Jake doesn't mind paying extra postage to special bullies in special places!!!!!

Do need to say chicken stuff doesn't like Jake...nor of course rawhides..

Last edited:

kayrahbear

Sep 8, 2011
Nashville,TN
Bulldog(s) Names
Roscoe
Roscoe says he's in! We live in the USA.
He doesn't really care for toys, but loves anything snuggly or something he can chew on. He adores nylabones and kongs. He doesn't like chewing on super hard things due to teeth issues. But really he's happy with anything someone would want to send him. He says please nothing with chicken or grain because they make him very itchy. He's 45lbs in case you'll need to know.
We don't mind paying more postage for those 'exotic' bullies in other countries. :tongue:

Last edited:

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
Of course Bella and Abby are in. No treats since Bella can't eat any. They love and need a new strawberry Nyla bone. Abby loves balls and stuffed animals, Bella is obsessed with water bottle and water bottle toys. We live in the US and don't mind shipping overseas.

LoveMyBully82

Aug 30, 2011
Houston, Texas, United States
Jackson is in! We live in the USA. Jackson is on a grain-free kibble diet and we think he may have a chicken allergy. He doesn't like anything too hard or tough (food or toys). He likes soft toys (like stuffed animals) that squeek and he doesn't destroy them. He weighs about 72lbs.

buffalobabie

Apr 11, 2011
Toronto, Ontario
Bulldog(s) Names
Gregory
we are in!! we live in canada. Gregory has tons of allergies so no food at all is best. He love love loves nylabones and can kill a stuffie in seconds so unless they are turbo tuff best to stay away from them.
we are willing to ship anywhere in the world!
gift ideas..
-different nylabones (dinosaur, flavoured ones nothing too large he seems to like the small medium sized ones wont use the large ones) we only seem to have bone shaped ones here in canada.
- durrable squeekey toys/balls
- a bandana or scarf (doesnt have any)
- an orbee ball or bone (may also be called planet dog)
- rope toy
- treat dispenser (like the kong wobbler)

Last edited:

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
Tate and Finn want to play too! :yes:

They love stuffed toys as well as really hard things to chew on (except rawhide). Thank-you, sounds like fun!

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
Were in! Vegas loves stuffies, but he loves anything really. No treats (allergies) no pigs ears/rawhides please. We live in Florida and I too am willing to ship out of the U.S.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.