MamaAndi

Staff member
Nov 20, 2011
Nebraska
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
ralph.jpg

I donā€™t want a Red Ryder BB gun for Christmas. All I want is a person to call my own. My #1 Christmas wish is to find a person with lots of TLC just for me. My name is Ralph, but you may also call me Ralphie, just like the boy in the movie. Iā€™m a 5 year old English Bulldog boy living in PA and ready to find my happily-ever-after home. On the outside, I may look like a tough guyā€¦but on the inside, Iā€™m a big softie. I love people so much that I lay down and ask for belly rubs when I meet newcomers. When my foster mom returns from work, I literally jump for joy and do my happy dance. One of my favorite things is to just chill out with my foster mom. Iā€™m 57 pounds and sometimes I like to sit on her lap. For some reason itā€™s more comfortable for me than for her. And Iā€™m here to say a good nap with a person by my side is totally underrated. Donā€™t get me wrong, Iā€™m not a total couch potato. When the weather is nice, I enjoy an ample leash walk. During our walks, occasionally I decide to run a short burst just to show off my playful side. My inner puppy also likes toys and Iā€™m at my complete pinnacle of happiness when my people play toys with me. Oh lucky day. A Christmas miracle. When I first came into the rescue, I was not feeling up to par. I was surrendered by my prior family because they were unable to take care of my medical needs. You can see that I have cherry eyes. I was operated on for my eyeballs when I first came to S.N.O.R.T. and it was so very scary for me. I had post surgical complications and developed pneumonia. They even put me in an oxygen tentā€¦oh my goodness. The doctor called foster mom in the middle of the night and said my condition was critical. I found my inner tough guy that night and I decided to fight. I fought with all my bulldog strength and then slowly I started feeling better. Now Iā€™m all better and playing with my toys and taking leash walks again. Please, new mom or dadā€¦promise no more eyeball surgeries for me. My eyeballs may not look pretty, but they work just fine for me. I just need you to give me eyedrops twice a day. I also have allergies that require me to have frequent baths and daily neck wipe downs. Iā€™m a great patient and like when my people are doting on me or touching me, even if itā€™s for my medical needs. I am neutered, microchipped and up to date with vaccines. Sometimes I steal the toys from June, my pug foster sister. I like the company of other dogs, but occasionally June can be a fusspot. Iā€™d much prefer a dog friend who doesnā€™t mind if I steal his or her toys. Ralphie in the movie was sort of materialistic too. If Iā€™m not given enough attention, sometimes I can find my own mischief. Once I chewed up a dog bed in my foster home. Iā€™m a kid at heart and thoroughly enjoy children. I previously lived with 4 kids and Iā€™m a gentle boy with little people, but due to my size, maybe children over 5 would be ideal. After all, Iā€™m a lap dog. Since Iā€™m not an exercise nut, I donā€™t need a huge yard or house. I donā€™t require a fenced yard (wouldnā€™t complain if you have one though) and Iā€™m ok living in a house or an apartment, a city or a small town. Mainly what I care most about is having a person who finds me totally irresistible and wants to be with me most of the time. I promise to be a good boy if you decide to take me along to work with you. If you work with other people who pet me, I would be a happy Ralphie indeed. Are you the person to make this Ralphieā€™s Christmas dreams come true? If so, submit a S.N.O.R.T. adoption application today!

Wanna Adopt?

Please view the adoption process and fill out an application at their website ---> snortrescue.org

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> S.N.O.R.T.

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News!
:up:
[/COLOR]
[/COLOR]​

Most Reactions

šŸ“° Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.