MamaAndi

Staff member
Nov 20, 2011
Nebraska
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
hektor.jpg

Hi, my nameā€™s Hektor with a ā€˜kā€™. I may be kinda clumsy and I may be kinda big, but I canā€™t wait to lavish you with tons of affection, complete attention, total obedience and of course, boat loads of love. Just make me your forever yours and youā€™ll be my sole reason for existence.
I was sad to leave my former forever home, who became not-forever home, but they gave me up because they had the cutest little human baby. I just loved that little guy in the worst way and wanted to guard him with my life, but sadly, they said I wasnā€™t delicate enough with him. Sigh. So now Iā€™m with my foster Mom, who I also love to pieces, but I really, really, really need a home and person(s) all my own.
Iā€™m really an easy boy. Iā€™m pretty quiet and I roll over onto my back when I need to show Iā€™m listening to you. I really like to go on walks. I like walks because then I can be with my person, which is what I want more than anything in the whole world. In fact, I donā€™t like letting my human out of my sight. I was an emotional therapy dog for my old owner, the one who gave me up, so Iā€™ll be keenly in tune with what youā€™re feeling all the time and there to give you a kiss to make you feel better.
They say I shouldnā€™t go to a home with small kids, and thatā€™s fine with me because I donā€™t think I could take being given up again. I would really love it if you worked at home or if you took me to your workplace every day ā€” both of those would be super cool. I like some toys ā€” the kong and tug toys are my faves! I can even amuse myself by tossing my toys up for myself to catch! Mostly though, Iā€™m pretty quiet and just like to hang out with my peep. Momā€™s been introducing me to other dogs and Iā€™ve been fine with them.
My foster mother wrote something about me and I think Iā€™ll share it with you here: ā€œHektor really needs a person (or persons) to smother with love. He is the kind of dog that makes a great constant companion, even at night ā€” he loves to sleep in the human bed under the covers with his head on the pillow(!) Heā€™s great on a leash and can accompany someone pretty much anywhere. He is quiet, attentive, obedient, and full of love and slobbery kisses.ā€
H
ektor is patiently waiting in his foster home in Lynn, MA. His adoption fee is $350.

View attachment 80131

Wanna Adopt?

Please view the adoption process and fill out an application at their website ---> snortrescue.org

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> S.N.O.R.T.

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News!
:up:

Most Reactions

šŸ“° Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.