Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Delia.jpg

HI! My name is Delia and Im a 4 year old spayed English Bulldog thats a roly poly 46 pounds. I was relinquished to SNORT from a "backyard breeder" as a breeder. My breeding days are over and now I can begin a NEW and happy life!
I did not get the proper attention while I was with the breeder so I will need continued training. My foster family is working with me but I still like to jump and play rough. Kids under 10 may not be suitable with me because of this. I have not been tried with cats so houses with them would not make a good match. I do love other dogs, but I like to climb on them and occasionally hump them. I'd be happy living with other dogs who aren't overly dominant and of similar or larger size than me. I'd really like it if someone taught me how to play like good dogs are suppose to! I learn quickly, so teaching me shouldn't be too hard? I play hard and sometimes play bite while doing so. I dont bite hard and I really don't mean it. I am extremely friendly. I love to cuddle and will roll over for anyone to get my belly rubbed. My favorite toys are Kongs, balls, stuffies, nylabones, hooves, antlers, you name it - I LOVE it! I'm an active girl who loves walks and the treadmill!
>>>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hLiodbDvZcg <<<<
I am house broken but I do NOT like the doggy jail (crate) and will cry the entire time I am in there. I will come when you call me and walk very well on a leash, but you will have to help me learn obedience and commands. By the way, Im a gate crasher! That's right, a baby gate does not hold me back! Give me 2 seconds and Im crashing through or over it! BOL
What is a perfect home? Im pretty easy for an EB, it is said a first time short nose owner is welcome. I'd be happy with any single adults, families with children over 10 years of age, someone who is home all day or someone who works who can take a lunch break with me for a mid day break. If you could take me to work - even better! Apartment life is okay but remember to walk me often. A house with a yard is great but it will need to be fenced in as I like to be active!
So are you my new family? Can you take me for walks, understand my rough housing and lack of training? Do you like lovebugs and to be followed around? Will you promise to love me forever and ever? If so what are you waiting for?

I HAVE BEEN ADOPTED!

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> S.N.O.R.T.

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News! :up:

Last edited by a moderator:

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.