Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Aggie.jpg

Hi there! I'm Aggie and I am a 2 year old, spayed, English Bulldog. I came to SNORT because my owners were divorcing and their new home sizes would not accommodate me.
While in my Foster Family it is discovered I LOVE older children, but children under 10 may be too much for me to handle. It is best for me to be an only dog as I like to be very dominate, stubborn and willful. Hey, a girls gotta have Girl Power, right? I bond with women quicker than I do with men. New Men sometimes scare me but I can warm up to them quickly, if I still don't warm up I will bark and bark at them.
I love to play with soccer and basketballs. I'm a very energetic and playful girl especially after breakfast and dinner. I love to snuggle (what girl doesn't?), scratches and pets. Please don't mind my bedtime habit, I like to hump the bed I came here with and then when I'm through, I suck on it like it's a binky.
So the bottom line I need a new dog owner that's savvy. I get snappy when scared. I want to be your constant companion - where you go I go! Shower alone? NO WAY, I'm there waiting for you on the mat by the tub, to come out. I need to snuggle and sleep with you at night. My foster human sister probably said it well when she said I have personal space issues. Sometimes I'll sit next to you, nose to nose and snort away. I have to make sure you are there, you know. I'm obsessed with rides in the car, if I walk by an open car door I will jump in!
Can you be my human who will be savvy enough to know how to handle a dominate, stubborn, willful yet sometimes scared of men dog? Will you let me be with you all the time when we are together? Will you let me hump and suck on my bed at bedtime? If I growl at another dog or person, can you handle me without any fear and aggression?

I HAVE BEEN ADOPTED!

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> S.N.O.R.T.

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News! :up:

Last edited by a moderator:

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.