Community Veteran
Dec 29, 2013
Massachusetts
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Sebastion (Sea Bass)
"Locally sourced, made-in-the-usa, limited ingredient natural dog treats."

I found these at a cute dog boutique and they are a huge hit! *Single Ingredient Treat with *Cod Sourced in the United States. According to the makers from polkadogbakery: "The Cod we use to make these crunchy sticks is wild caught in season by local fishermen on small boats in Alaska".

They are hand-rolled and slowly dehydrated. Not a choking hazard. Also available in Haddock and Chicken.

FullSizeRender.jpg

Guaranteed Analysis
Crude Protein (Min) 70%, Crude Fat (Min) 2%, Crude Fiber (Max) 0%, Moisture (Max) 10%

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
thanks! and going to look them up... I keep trying to 'stretch' the picture so i can read it better and realized im on my non stretchable computer... dang technology!! lol

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
These are CRACK to my two so because of that.. i have to monitor and feed in pieces--- Cheli (Frenchie) tries to eat as fast as he can so he can get to Lambeau's .

They totally LOVE THEM

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
thanks! and going to look them up... I keep trying to 'stretch' the picture so i can read it better and realized im on my non stretchable computer... dang technology!! lol

:Laugh:

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
I will have to look for these...

OP
NewEnglandBully

NewEnglandBully

Poopah Scoopah
Community Veteran
Dec 29, 2013
Massachusetts
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Sebastion (Sea Bass)
Hahaha. PolkaDog is the brand we love…
I have tried another brand, but it made me nervous…it was rubbery, did not break or dissolve easily and seemed to be a choking/digestive concern.
The only downfall of these is the smell :eeeew:

- - - Updated - - -

These are CRACK to my two so because of that.. i have to monitor and feed in pieces--- Cheli (Frenchie) tries to eat as fast as he can so he can get to Lambeau's .

They totally LOVE THEM

:yes: yes, they really should be labeled "dog crack"!!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online