cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
I've been stealing some of Finn and Tate's new cookies b/c they are so crunchy and yummy, especially if you (and your bulldog) love the taste of coconut!

From the Granola Factory company, these cookies also have papaya, mango, pumpkin, cinnamon and vanilla in the ingredients. If your dogs are not on a grain-free diet, give these cookies a try. You might also find yourself sharing them with your bullys!

IMG_8590.jpg IMG_8591.jpg

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
Oh my goodness, those sound yummy!!! Lol ;)

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Really? Tate and Finn must not like this scenario.

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
@cali baker I agree with [MENTION=6717]dolphin[/MENTION] I have also heard that if a woman eats them,her jowls begin to sag, and she gets heavy wrinkles over her brows, and her tongue
starts to hang out! :facepalm:

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
They do sound yummy. :)

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
well, that's already happened, Lynn, so I might as well keep eating 'em! :ROFL:
:loco:

Allrighty then----GO FOR IT!! It has happened to me and I never even ate any!!! jowls.jpg

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
:smoochwink:

shhh...it's our secret...:secret:

LOL!!! I remember buying those for the first time on sale at Centinella and when I got home I was all excited and Maggie opened the package and we were both really loving on the smell, hahahahaha. I don't blame you at all, I tried one just to see but I always do with Busters foods.

brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
We have also tried Brutus' wellness bars. they are fruit and yogurt and really good. I am loving the baby pics of the boys!!

OP
cali baker

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
LOL!!! I remember buying those for the first time on sale at Centinella and when I got home I was all excited and Maggie opened the package and we were both really loving on the smell, hahahahaha. I don't blame you at all, I tried one just to see but I always do with Busters foods.

Yup, that's where I got them! hmmm...next time u and Maggie come over, I'll share some with you two. If there's any left, that is. They are seriously so good, especially dunked into milk!! :yes:

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Yup, that's where I got them! hmmm...next time u and Maggie come over, I'll share some with you two. If there's any left, that is. They are seriously so good, especially dunked into milk!! :yes:

:faint:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
nothing to do with the topic of this thread, but GOOD LORD,,,, the puppy pictures of Tate and Finn..... :luv:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.