Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

Default Fromm Four Star Foods

I love Fromm, been feeding it for several years. I have tried other foods many times but always go back. I love the four star line because my bulldogs look great, stay out of the vets, and have no gas!

You can switch foods (WITHIN FOUR STAR LINE ONLY) without doing a slow transition, and can even give them Pork & Peas for breakfast and Salmon A La Veg for dinner! They also host a monthly contest for EBN members for a chance to win a free bag which is awesome!

-grain-free-beef-frittata-veg-jpg

Fromm Four-Star Nutritionals Dry dog food starts with only fresh whitefish, duck, salmon & chicken. Our meat and fish is USDA-inspected, and free of any hormones or medications. We add an unmatched combination of fresh produce, including sweet potatoes, broccoli, alfalfa sprouts, carrots, apples, blueberries, and cranberries. Finally, we eschew ordinary grains like corn and wheat, in favor of barley, oats, millet, and brown rice. Eggs and cheddar cheese are added for texture and flavor. We include vegetable and fish oils to balance Omega 3 and Omega 6 fatty acids for optimum health, plus Fromm's own blend of prebiotics and probiotics to aid digestion. Because we use vegetables as a natural source of dietary fiber, you'll find our Four-Star Nutritionals contain no beet pulp.

INGREDIENTS in Fromm Beef Fritatta:

Beef, Peas, Whole Dried Eggs, Potatoes, Pea Protein, Pork Meat Meal, Beef Liver, Sweet Potatoes, Tomato Pomace, Salmon Oil (preserved with mixed tocopherols), Flaxseed, Cheese, Safflower Oil (preserved with mixed tocopherols), Vegetable Broth, Whole Eggs, Carrots, Broccoli, Cauliflower, Apples, Green Beans, Lecithin, Pork Cartilage, Potassium Chloride, Cranberries, Blueberries, Salt, Chicory Root Extract, Alfalfa Sprouts, Yucca Schidigera Extract, Folic Acid, Parsley, Lactobacillus Acidophilus, Bifidobacterium Longum, Lactobacillus Plantarum, Enterococcous Faecium, Vitamin A, D3, E, B12 Supplements, Choline Bitartrate, Niacin, Pantothenic Acid, Ascorbic Acid, Riboflavin, Thiamine Mononitrate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Biotin, Zinc Sulfate, Ferrous Sulfate, Manganous Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Cobalt Carbonate, Calcium Iodate, Sorbic Acid, Iron Proteinate, Zinc Proteinate, Copper Proteinate, Manganese Proteinate, Sodium Selenite"

Other Fromm 4 Star Foods:

Last edited by bullmama; 06-28-2014 at 08:24 PM.

Everyday is a party when you own a bulldog!
    CLICK HERE to Sponsor a rescue Bulldog!

Real Name
    Cyndi
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Mayhem
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Fromm Four Star Foods

When we first picked up Mayhem from the breeder, we were feeding him Royal Canin and he had horrible gas and was a pooping machine. I found EBN and learned about Fromm 4 Star Foods.....made the transition to Fromm's Beef Fritatta and he has done fabulous on it. He is now 15 months old, rarely has gas, shiny coat and eyes and no more tear stains! I can't say enough great things about Fromm's.

Pooper scooper
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)

Thursday morning we started on a bag of lamb & lentil and he LOVES it! We transitioned Buster off Eukanuba puppy on to Beef Frittata at 7 months and when Pork & Peas came out we switched to that. I love the fact that you can mix and match between all the flavors and his farts dont smell and his poo's have always been perfect.

I too love that they host a monthly picture contest on EBN

The New Casper Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Real Name
    Todd
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Harlea
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)

We have been a Fromm's family ever since we got Harlea. She was already of the Fromm's Puppy Gold when we got her and we transitioned her to the 4 Star Grain Free line at around 5.5 months and haven't looked back. She looks great and we don't have the worries of eating nothing but fillers and grains.
    Bulldogs are like potato chips. You just can't stop with one.

The yabba dabba do donkey swattin' broom swingin' groomzilla Become a 4 Paw Member
    Real Name
    Ron
    Country
    Canada
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Chance
    Likes (Received)

Chance switched from Now to Fromms puppy gold and will be transitioning to a Fromm's regular not sure what one at this moment but i know i need not worry.

Head Pooper Scooper I am an EBN Reporter
    Become a 4 Paw Member
    Real Name
    David
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
    Likes (Received)

We have been feeding FROMM for several years now. at the moment we are feeding FROMM Pork N Peas. BeBe is getting older now, so we have her on FROMM Gold Weight management. When we have pups, we always feed them FROMM Puppy Gold, in the pink bag. It is a great food, and our babies love it.
    Have a Great Bully Day.
    Member of The Bulldog Club of America, The Bulldog Club of Texas and French Bulldog Club of America.
    Bully hugs from - BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri & Katie

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB Become a 4 Paw Member
    Real Name
    Tracey
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Willow (2015) Walter (2014) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
    Likes (Received)

When I first got on EBN I was looking for food for my bullies… Winston was on Blue Buffalo and he was having a lot of issues. Dry coat, gas, loose stools… Thank GOD for EBN & Fromm!!! I switched him to Fromm puppy gold and then to the 4 star grain-free. Now that we have Walter, I have him on the Puppy Gold and I will transition him to the 4 star grain-free as well. It's a great food to start your bullies on, and I also LOVE the fact that you can switch varieties in the Fromm line

"What we once enjoyed and deeply loved, we can never lose, for all that we love deeply becomes a part of us." Helen Keller
    RIP Wellie, Bella, Winston & Roxie

Real Name
    Amanda
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Gordo Fatsky
    Likes (Received)

After this bag we are switching Gordo to Fromm. I hope it helps with allergies and his yeast

BullyWood Movie Star I am an EBN Reporter
    Become a 4 Paw Member
    Real Name
    Erin
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Frank
    Likes (Received)

When we first got Frank, he was on Iams (yuck!) and I had done enough research to know that was not optimal. However, I wasn't sure what the "better" brands were. We started him on California Natural and he didn't do well on it, itchy and runny poops. Then we switched to Blue Buffalo and he was doing awful on it and got sick. Then I finally started being more active on EBN and saw that so many members recommended Fromms. Nearly four years later, he has been on it and does incredibly well. Minimal allergies and good stools. We switch between the Beef Frittata, the Surf and Turf, and the Game Bird. We get ours from Petflow, free delivery and we have a schedule where we get two of the large bags every 3 months or so, automatically shipped and delivered right to our door. Also, they have never had any food recalls that I know of and everything is sourced in the USA.
    Happiness is a warm bulldog!

BullyWood Movie Star Become a 4 Paw Member
    Country
    United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Ruthie & Brutus
    Likes (Received)

When we first got Ruthie she was on a no name brand. I switched her to Fromm Pork and Peas and we haven't changed since. Brutus is now on it too. It's such a great food. It has lowered their gas, given them shiny, beautiful coats. It's been wonderful for them both!

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher Become a 4 Paw Member
    Real Name
    Cheryl
    Country
    United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Vegas and Orion
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

We had baby O on a food called Dog Lover's Gold. Nails and face were always yeasty. We are now feeding her Fromm's grain free Beef. She does really well on it and she looks beautiful! I couldn't be more happy with her over all appearance. It's very tough keeping a white bulldog white. I love Fromm!

ink-a-licious redhead bully mama Become a 4 Paw Member
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Arnold Schwarzenegger and Miss Bertha Bacon and Petey Herman (Frenchie)
    Likes (Received)

We love Fromm at our house and my Miss Bertha Bacon appreciates good food, lol!!

I'm a good girl, I promise

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Remove Ads