Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Several questions: how does a post like this come up new on the Community post? I have seen post from 2011 pop up new. How do the pictures on top get into the rotation? Fromm puppy pink bag is what the boys eat. They turned 8 months old last Sunday. Do you normally keep pups on puppy food for a year or longer? I know transition is fairly easy if we stay within the Fromm Family but their weight is good and they love it is there a hurry to change? Thanks for the help. Ralphie

Any post that gets replied to will bump up to the top of the feeds, as far as changing I agree if they are doing well on it there is no reason to change, I switch mine at around 6 months but more out of convenience because it's what I feed my adults. Some say it's better to switch early to help slow down growth, and the four star line has less fat than the puppy food does.

RalphieBoy

Community Veteran
Jul 1, 2014
Tennessee
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Emmitt
Any post that gets replied to will bump up to the top of the feeds, as far as changing I agree if they are doing well on it there is no reason to change, I switch mine at around 6 months but more out of convenience because it's what I feed my adults. Some say it's better to switch early to help slow down growth, and the four star line has less fat than the puppy food does.

How does the pictures rotate?

adorabullmoose

Feb 15, 2016
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Moose
Ugh! I am battling tear stains now. The breeder gave him Purina Puppy Chow Complete and his dogs had no tear stains. I bring Moose home and slowy transition to Nutro Ultra Puppy only because we have a 12 year old Shitzu eating Nutro Ultra. I just thought it would be easier. Moose immediately got tear stains. I bought the true blue safe eye wipes, I add ACV to his water and after reading comments from others about tear stains am switching him to Taste of the Wild. If this doesn't work I will definitely try Fromm.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Ugh! I am battling tear stains now. The breeder gave him Purina Puppy Chow Complete and his dogs had no tear stains. I bring Moose home and slowy transition to Nutro Ultra Puppy only because we have a 12 year old Shitzu eating Nutro Ultra. I just thought it would be easier. Moose immediately got tear stains. I bought the true blue safe eye wipes, I add ACV to his water and after reading comments from others about tear stains am switching him to Taste of the Wild. If this doesn't work I will definitely try Fromm.

Keep in mind teething can cause eye watering which can result in the tear stains

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online