Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
I love Fromm, been feeding it for several years. I have tried other foods many times but always go back. I love the four star line because my bulldogs look great, stay out of the vets, and have no gas!

You can switch foods (WITHIN FOUR STAR LINE ONLY) without doing a slow transition, and can even give them Pork & Peas for breakfast and Salmon A La Veg for dinner! They also host a monthly contest for EBN members for a chance to win a free bag which is awesome!

grain-free-beef-frittata-veg.jpg

Fromm Four-Star Nutritionals Dry dog food starts with only fresh whitefish, duck, salmon & chicken. Our meat and fish is USDA-inspected, and free of any hormones or medications. We add an unmatched combination of fresh produce, including sweet potatoes, broccoli, alfalfa sprouts, carrots, apples, blueberries, and cranberries. Finally, we eschew ordinary grains like corn and wheat, in favor of barley, oats, millet, and brown rice. Eggs and cheddar cheese are added for texture and flavor. We include vegetable and fish oils to balance Omega 3 and Omega 6 fatty acids for optimum health, plus Fromm's own blend of prebiotics and probiotics to aid digestion. Because we use vegetables as a natural source of dietary fiber, you'll find our Four-Star Nutritionals contain no beet pulp.

INGREDIENTS in Fromm Beef Fritatta:

Beef, Peas, Whole Dried Eggs, Potatoes, Pea Protein, Pork Meat Meal, Beef Liver, Sweet Potatoes, Tomato Pomace, Salmon Oil (preserved with mixed tocopherols), Flaxseed, Cheese, Safflower Oil (preserved with mixed tocopherols), Vegetable Broth, Whole Eggs, Carrots, Broccoli, Cauliflower, Apples, Green Beans, Lecithin, Pork Cartilage, Potassium Chloride, Cranberries, Blueberries, Salt, Chicory Root Extract, Alfalfa Sprouts, Yucca Schidigera Extract, Folic Acid, Parsley, Lactobacillus Acidophilus, Bifidobacterium Longum, Lactobacillus Plantarum, Enterococcous Faecium, Vitamin A, D3, E, B12 Supplements, Choline Bitartrate, Niacin, Pantothenic Acid, Ascorbic Acid, Riboflavin, Thiamine Mononitrate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Biotin, Zinc Sulfate, Ferrous Sulfate, Manganous Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Cobalt Carbonate, Calcium Iodate, Sorbic Acid, Iron Proteinate, Zinc Proteinate, Copper Proteinate, Manganese Proteinate, Sodium Selenite"

Other Fromm 4 Star Foods:

Last edited:

mavsfan4life

Bullshiht-zu
May 10, 2013
Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mayhem
When we first picked up Mayhem from the breeder, we were feeding him Royal Canin and he had horrible gas and was a pooping machine. I found EBN and learned about Fromm 4 Star Foods.....made the transition to Fromm's Beef Fritatta and he has done fabulous on it. He is now 15 months old, rarely has gas, shiny coat and eyes and no more tear stains! I can't say enough great things about Fromm's.

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Thursday morning we started on a bag of lamb & lentil and he LOVES it! We transitioned Buster off Eukanuba puppy on to Beef Frittata at 7 months and when Pork & Peas came out we switched to that. I love the fact that you can mix and match between all the flavors and his farts dont smell and his poo's have always been perfect.

I too love that they host a monthly picture contest on EBN :2thumbs:

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
We have been a Fromm's family ever since we got Harlea. She was already of the Fromm's Puppy Gold when we got her and we transitioned her to the 4 Star Grain Free line at around 5.5 months and haven't looked back. She looks great and we don't have the worries of eating nothing but fillers and grains.

schimpfy

The yabba dabba do donkey swattin' broom swingin'
Community Veteran
Feb 10, 2014
Vancouver British Columbia
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Chance
Chance switched from Now to Fromms puppy gold and will be transitioning to a Fromm's regular not sure what one at this moment but i know i need not worry.

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
We have been feeding FROMM for several years now. at the moment we are feeding FROMM Pork N Peas. BeBe is getting older now, so we have her on FROMM Gold Weight management. When we have pups, we always feed them FROMM Puppy Gold, in the pink bag. It is a great food, and our babies love it.

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
When I first got on EBN I was looking for food for my bullies… Winston was on Blue Buffalo and he was having a lot of issues. Dry coat, gas, loose stools… Thank GOD for EBN & Fromm!!! I switched him to Fromm puppy gold and then to the 4 star grain-free. Now that we have Walter, I have him on the Puppy Gold and I will transition him to the 4 star grain-free as well. It's a great food to start your bullies on, and I also LOVE the fact that you can switch varieties in the Fromm line :yes:

Gordosmom1212

Aug 11, 2013
Pflugerville, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Magnum (EB), Delta (EB), Gracie (EB), Zoey (FB), Pebbles (FB), Prada (FB)
After this bag we are switching Gordo to Fromm. I hope it helps with allergies and his yeast

Biogirl71

Nov 5, 2010
Cedar Rapids, IA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank
When we first got Frank, he was on Iams (yuck!) and I had done enough research to know that was not optimal. However, I wasn't sure what the "better" brands were. We started him on California Natural and he didn't do well on it, itchy and runny poops. Then we switched to Blue Buffalo and he was doing awful on it and got sick. Then I finally started being more active on EBN and saw that so many members recommended Fromms. Nearly four years later, he has been on it and does incredibly well. Minimal allergies and good stools. We switch between the Beef Frittata, the Surf and Turf, and the Game Bird. We get ours from Petflow, free delivery and we have a schedule where we get two of the large bags every 3 months or so, automatically shipped and delivered right to our door. Also, they have never had any food recalls that I know of and everything is sourced in the USA.

JennieS

Jun 25, 2013
Florence, KY
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruthie(died 11/27/18) Brutus & Hazel
When we first got Ruthie she was on a no name brand. I switched her to Fromm Pork and Peas and we haven't changed since. Brutus is now on it too. It's such a great food. It has lowered their gas, given them shiny, beautiful coats. It's been wonderful for them both!

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
We had baby O on a food called Dog Lover's Gold. Nails and face were always yeasty. We are now feeding her Fromm's grain free Beef. She does really well on it and she looks beautiful! I couldn't be more happy with her over all appearance. It's very tough keeping a white bulldog white. I love Fromm!

agingermom

ink-a-licious redhead bully mama
Aug 31, 2011
Washington State
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Arnold Schwarzenegger and Miss Bertha Bacon and Petey Herman (Frenchie)
We love Fromm at our house and my Miss Bertha Bacon appreciates good food, lol!!

BulldogMomma

Mar 18, 2014
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
King George
We took the plunge today & are going to start George on Fromm's pork & pea. He has been on Orijin and he has done okay, but has started having tear stain issues. Fromm is much cheaper than the Orijin and I am hoping for the best on this new food. Wouldn't have known what to switch to without everyone on here!!!

OP
bullmama

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
We took the plunge today & are going to start George on Fromm's pork & pea. He has been on Orijin and he has done okay, but has started having tear stain issues. Fromm is much cheaper than the Orijin and I am hoping for the best on this new food. Wouldn't have known what to switch to without everyone on here!!!

Orijen is also an excellent food, hopefully you have good success with Fromm. Keep us posted!

RalphieBoy

Community Veteran
Jul 1, 2014
Tennessee
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Emmitt
Several questions: how does a post like this come up new on the Community post? I have seen post from 2011 pop up new. How do the pictures on top get into the rotation? Fromm puppy pink bag is what the boys eat. They turned 8 months old last Sunday. Do you normally keep pups on puppy food for a year or longer? I know transition is fairly easy if we stay within the Fromm Family but their weight is good and they love it is there a hurry to change? Thanks for the help. Ralphie

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.