Innova Prime Grain-Free Treats - Available at PetsMart

sheshistory

Jul 11, 2010
Vermont
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Bentley, Linus, Truman
I'd like to recommend a easy accessible and affordable grain-free treat for bullies.

They are little square shaped biscuits called Innova Prime Grain-Free Healthbar. They come in chicken and beef & lamb varieties and are $9.99 for a 26 ounce bag.

So far the bullies seem to like them so I just wanted to make others aware of a new, grain-free treat option, conveniently located at PetsMart.

Innova.jpg

elearn

Bully lovin' gypsy
Community Veteran
Jul 31, 2012
Northern New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Herman
I've tried these and Herman seems to like them. I got the chicken flavored ones at PetSmart.

Alice Kable

Community Veteran
Dec 17, 2010
Joseph, Oregon, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruggles and Buster
Poor Ruggles can't have chicken, beef, or lamb. Pork is a no, too. Also on his allergy list are eggs, dairy, corn, rice and potatoes. He gets homemade treats with peanut butter, applesauce, whole wheat flour, and olive oil!

Dubbiedog

Community Veteran
Apr 29, 2012
Beautiful Sarasota, Florida
Bulldog(s) Names
Dublin
I'd like to recommend a easy accessible and affordable grain-free treat for bullies.

They are little square shaped biscuits called Innova Prime Grain-Free Healthbar. They come in chicken and beef & lamb varieties and are $9.99 for a 26 ounce bag.

So far the bullies seem to like them so I just wanted to make others aware of a new, grain-free treat option, conveniently located at PetsMart.

View attachment 28112

Thanks for the recommendation. I go almost blind looking in the aisle for Grain Free treats. Dublin finally switched fully to grain free and has made a huge difference with her allergies. The vet said that it takes about 6-8 months to see a difference with the seasonal allergies when you switch to grain free. that is a huge bonus as I didnt' think it would help in that way...

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.