Nature's Variety Instinct Formulas

sheshistory

Jul 11, 2010
Vermont
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Bentley, Linus, Truman
If your bully has bad allergies and is particularly prone to ear infections, you might want to consider feeding Nature's Variety Instinct formulas, which are both grain, gluten, and potato-free. This is important because there is a link between sweet potatoes and potatoes, which are common ingredients used as starch in grain-free dog foods, and an increased growth of yeast in dogs.

As the momma of a bully with chronic ear infections, Nature's Variety Instinct Beef and Lamb revolutionized our lives by really helping my bully's ears stay clean and free of yeast and infection, in addition to giving him a shiny, healthy coat.

I also used Nature's Variety Instinct Limited Ingredient Diet for my bully with bad allergies. With just one starch and one protein, it helps eliminate allergens from the diet and helps you to figure out what your bully does well on and what he or she is allergic to. Here are the high quality and easy to understand ingredients:

Lamb Meal, Tapioca, Peas, Canola Oil (preserved with Mixed Tocopherols and Citric Acid), Natural Flavor, Montmorillonite Clay, Coconut Oil, Potassium Chloride, Salt, Vitamins (Vitamin A Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin E Supplement, Niacin Supplement, d-Calcium Pantothenate, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin Supplement, Folic Acid, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement), Minerals (Zinc Proteinate, Iron Proteinate, Copper Proteinate, Manganese Proteinate, Ethylenediamine Dyhydriodide, Sodium Selenite), Choline Chloride, Green Tea Extract, Rosemary Extract.

I highly recommend this food for bully owners struggling to control allergies and ear infections!

Instinct_dog_Kibble_group.jpg

sweetpeasmom2008

Bully lovin' movie buff
Community Veteran
Jun 29, 2012
Utah
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola and Lucy
I think this is a pretty good food I know it has been mentioned on here several times! I will be watching this post!

lindzpac

Jan 3, 2011
plano, texas
Bulldog(s) Names
Rooney
I have been feeding Rooney instinct raw boost chicken for several months and recently he has developed dry patches with hair loss on his back. I read that chicken is a common allergen for dogs and I'm wondering if switching to beef would help?? Any thoughts? Also do they have a beef kibble with raw boost??

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
I have been feeding Rooney instinct raw boost chicken for several months and recently he has developed dry patches with hair loss on his back. I read that chicken is a common allergen for dogs and I'm wondering if switching to beef would help?? Any thoughts? Also do they have a beef kibble with raw boost??
no no beef yet. its chicken, duck and turkey, and venison and lamb so far. they have a freeze dried raw beef, regular raw beef, and regular instinct of beef and lamb.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.