Welcome to English Bulldog News! The #1 forum for the English Bulldog Enthusiast!

REGISTER today to share photos, stories, advice, get help and access member only features and forums.

P.S. Registered members do not see above advertisements!

Thread: PureBites Freeze Dried Treats

The Ultimate Sourmug Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Toronto, Ontario
    Bulldog(s) Names
    The Stig Racecar Driver and Punkin Brutus
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

Default PureBites Freeze Dried Treats

We rawfeed Stig and Punkin since they are allergic to most kibble and treats. During one of their Obedience Class sessions, we ran out of homemade dehydrated lamb lung to use as teaching tools. The trainer gave us PureBites as a replacement. Skeptical and worried about their allergies, I checked the bag for the ingredients. I was surprised to read that it was only 100% freeze dried liver! I took a handful and the boys enthusiastically ate the new treats ... with drool dripping on the floor, of course! PureBites is made of only 1 or 3 ingredients offering a variety of proteins / flavours. including turkey breast, duck, ocean whitefish, cheddar cheese, chicken breast, beef liver, and the 3-ingredient trail mix.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -purebites-jpg  
    Last edited by savemejeebus; 09-14-2012 at 09:53 PM.
    "I am normally not a praying man, but if you really are up there, please save me Superman!'' - Homer J. Simpson

Remove Ads