CuBowl Copper water bowl

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
I was getting ready to ask as well!! so this is nice.. only thing I wonder. I actually got a copper container for me last year as a way of introducing copper into my water. I'm wondering, and I may have already asked thi8s,, can they get too much copper from it? I may go back and read the rest of the post again and see if I already put this out there... and [MENTION=15310]helsonwheels[/MENTION],,, love your new pic of the kids :) avatar?

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
I was getting ready to ask as well!! so this is nice.. only thing I wonder. I actually got a copper container for me last year as a way of introducing copper into my water. I'm wondering, and I may have already asked thi8s,, can they get too much copper from it? I may go back and read the rest of the post again and see if I already put this out there... and [MENTION=15310]helsonwheels[/MENTION],,, love your new pic of the kids :) avatar?

Interesting question. How much is too much. The only way is 100% on studies or surveys. I know you CANNOT us it for the food as it will tarnish and will go into the food. If you look at old copper pipes in homes, corrosion sets in cause of the minerals in the water, environmental and maintenance. Something to investgate maybe.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online