Chunky White

Chunky's Chauffeur
Aug 13, 2015
Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunky White
I ordered the CuBowl water bowl for Chunky after [MENTION=5315]Texas Carol[/MENTION] mentioned them in this thread http://www.englishbulldognews.com/forums/members-only-board/53576-subaru-commerical-2.html

I ordered the 32oz bowl off of Amazon for $28 and received it today. Chunky did drink out of it after some investigating on his part and I hope he will continue too. I don't know yet how slime proof it is since it just arrived. If ordering you might want to get the next size bigger if your dog is a big drinker.

CuBowl: Say goodbye to slimy pet bowls

20170204_211938.jpg

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
I ordered the CuBowl water bowl for Chunky after [MENTION=5315]Texas Carol[/MENTION] mentioned them in this thread http://www.englishbulldognews.com/forums/members-only-board/53576-subaru-commerical-2.html

I ordered the 32oz bowl off of Amazon for $28 and received it today. Chunky did drink out of it after some investigating on his part and I hope he will continue too. I don't know yet how slime proof it is since it just arrived. If ordering you might want to get the next size bigger if your dog is a big drinker.

CuBowl: Say goodbye to slimy pet bowls

View attachment 103749

Wouldn't you see immediately after the first drink? Nyala slimes after any drink. Im curious if it works.

OP
Chunky White

Chunky White

Chunky's Chauffeur
Aug 13, 2015
Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunky White
Wouldn't you see immediately after the first drink? Nyala slimes after any drink. Im curious if it works.

I drained and refilled the bowl and no slime was in the bowl. He drank some water out of the bowl as soon as I refilled it and I re drained and filled it and no slime was noticeable. I don't think I will really see how it does until I have left it for a while

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Ok cool. I'll buy one if it works. Thanks for keeping us posted!

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
That's pretty cool... I must of have missed that thread. I use the Neater Feeder and I don't think that would fit in the holders...

1Chumly

Feb 19, 2015
Houston, TX
Country
From England
Bulldog(s) Names
Buster 2013-2023 Monty 6/2010 - 1/2020 Chumly 2002-2014
Yes, please let us know how it works out.

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
I too am interested... :) I almost ordered at one time, but thought I may be in an 'order for Hank' crazy mode so put it off ;)

1Chumly

Feb 19, 2015
Houston, TX
Country
From England
Bulldog(s) Names
Buster 2013-2023 Monty 6/2010 - 1/2020 Chumly 2002-2014
I too am interested... :) I almost ordered at one time, but thought I may be in an 'order for Hank' crazy mode so put it off ;)

LOL!! Glad I am not the only one who 'has to order something for Monty'!!

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Been 2 days. Must have an opinion by now. Unless Chunky is drinking with a straw. Lollll

OP
Chunky White

Chunky White

Chunky's Chauffeur
Aug 13, 2015
Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunky White
Two full days and cleaned both days morning and night. The bowl is clean without the slimy mess in the bottom of the bowl and he seems to be drinking more but its hard to tell because he went from a bowl that was twice the size of the CuBowl and I never measured the amount he drinks.

Christie H

May 29, 2014
Centerton, Arkansas, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wheezie Kay Wigglebottom and Zakk Abbott Wylde
Two full days and cleaned both days morning and night. The bowl is clean without the slimy mess in the bottom of the bowl and he seems to be drinking more but its hard to tell because he went from a bowl that was twice the size of the CuBowl and I never measured the amount he drinks.
Well I need to get one because Wheezie hates drinking after her fat lipped brother.lol

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
[MENTION=14678]Chunky White[/MENTION] Wes....... what is your input for the bowl? Been a few months and curious.

OP
Chunky White

Chunky White

Chunky's Chauffeur
Aug 13, 2015
Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunky White
[MENTION=14678]Chunky White[/MENTION] Wes....... what is your input for the bowl? Been a few months and curious.

i like the bowl and it stays cleaner than the stainless one. I put out a stainless one when I put the copper one in the dishwasher and its always slimy when I go to rinse it out and the copper one isn't near as bad but does have some in it every once in a while. Good buy overall but i wish i got a bigger one

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
i like the bowl and it stays cleaner than the stainless one. I put out a stainless one when I put the copper one in the dishwasher and its always slimy when I go to rinse it out and the copper one isn't near as bad but does have some in it every once in a while. Good buy overall but i wish i got a bigger one

Ok cool. I would probably need a bigger one with 2 bully heads. Cheers dear!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online