blank.gif
blank.gif
blank.gif
blank.gif

Swamp Cooler™
Cooling Vest
star_5.gif
5 (based on 129 reviews) | Write a Review

The Ruffwear Swamp Cooler uses natural evaporative cooling to keep your dog cool. Soak it in cold water, wring it out, and fasten around your dog. Evaporative cooling exchanges the dog's heat as water evaporates from the coat's reservoir. The Swamp Cooler's light color is designed to reflect heat from the sun. Combined with the evaporative cooling effect, the Swamp Cooler keeps dogs comfortable when temperatures rise. Auto-lock buckles on each side of the jacket provide easy on/off.

Check out our Ruffwear Fit Guide to help find the proper fit for your dog.

Choose a Color:

Choose a Size: XXS
XS
S
M
L
XL

Quantity: Price: $59.95
The Ruffwear Guarantee

divider-fullwidth.gif
:hot:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)

jsygrls

Jul 17, 2020
Port Orange Florida
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Charles Barkley aka "Bubba"
Hello all, I find myself really interested this product, living in central Florida the summer weather very hot and humid to say the least. I try to take my guy very early or after the sun goes down, but, sometimes that doesn't always workout. Has anyone used one of these vest yet and do you recommend them? How do the online sizes run, (small, large , or true to size?)?? I currently use a Julius K9 harness when walking. With the cooling vest on can I still use the harness?

OP
Manydogs

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
[MENTION=19769]jsygrls[/MENTION] It seems like you should be able to put the cooling vest underneath his harness. I haven't used one, as I can not walk my dogs here. Too many loose Pitbulls.

jsygrls

Jul 17, 2020
Port Orange Florida
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Charles Barkley aka "Bubba"
Thanks, still researching this cooling vest thing. If i try one out this summer I'll create a post.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.