mavsfan4life

Bullshiht-zu
May 10, 2013
Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mayhem
[MENTION=572]Libra926[/MENTION] Your cards are awesome!!!! I wish I had your photography skills :) Since I received one of these cards with my gift, I can also say the quality is fantastic! Going to check out your Etsy store :)

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
You need to sell me the 13 I do not have, please!

When I started this back in April, you were one of my very first customer. I honestly don't remember which ones, when I started the only had like 20 cards in the collection

~Disclaimer~ Sent from Mission Creek Women's Correction Center for trying to steal an iphone, using my prison issued GT-P5113 and Tapatalk Free, because I refuse to pay for another upgrade to Tapatalk Pro.

GunnyHighway

The Yacking Scuzz Brush Toilet King
Community Veteran
Aug 29, 2013
Ohio
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Gunny Highway
I will be ordering some of these for sure. They look amazing!

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
I just created two coupon codes Buy10 will get you free shipping when you spend 30.00 in the shop. EBNRocks will get you 20% when you spend $20.00 in my shop. Both of these are good until the end of the year!

OP
bullmama

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
I just created two coupon codes Buy10 will get you free shipping when you spend 30.00 in the shop. EBNRocks will get you 20% when you spend $20.00 in my shop. Both of these are good until the end of the year!

sweet!!! :up:

GunnyHighway

The Yacking Scuzz Brush Toilet King
Community Veteran
Aug 29, 2013
Ohio
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Gunny Highway
I just received 2 of the Christmas cards I ordered and they are great! I was not expecting the quality to be so high. They are even better than Hallmark cards. I am very impressed!!

brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
This is good to know. I will make sure I order by the end of the year. The cards I can see are great.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online