Dozer Collars, Leashes and Harnesses

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
How do u purchase these?
Carolina Pet Pantry is a sponsor here so there is a link on the Homepage. You will be able to save a little using the coupon code that is listed on the ad too. :)

kim n the guys

Community Veteran
Apr 3, 2011
Holt, MI
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Oliver, Sebastian, Remy, Gracie, and Tonka (10-21-07 to 05-29-14 RIP)
I would love to get Sebastian, Oliver and Remy harnesses instead of collars. My question is what size should I get them? Sebastian weighs around 40 pounds, Oliver weighs about 56 pounds, and Remy weighs about 65 pounds. :help::anyone: [MENTION=2]desertskybulldogs[/MENTION]

OP
bullmama

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
I would love to get Sebastian, Oliver and Remy harnesses instead of collars. My question is what size should I get them? Sebastian weighs around 40 pounds, Oliver weighs about 56 pounds, and Remy weighs about 65 pounds. :help::anyone: [MENTION=2]desertskybulldogs[/MENTION]

:hmm: I'm thinking I missed this tag Kim!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
I would love to get Sebastian, Oliver and Remy harnesses instead of collars. My question is what size should I get them? Sebastian weighs around 40 pounds, Oliver weighs about 56 pounds, and Remy weighs about 65 pounds. :help::anyone: @desertskybulldogs

I just purchased a harness from them and got the largest one (22"-35"). The nice thing about it is that it will adjust to your bulldog. Finn is around 60lbs and Tate is 70lbs and the harness can be adjusted to fit both of them.

GunnyHighway

The Yacking Scuzz Brush Toilet King
Community Veteran
Aug 29, 2013
Ohio
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Gunny Highway
I just purchased a harness from them and got the largest one (22"-35"). The nice thing about it is that it will adjust to your bulldog. Finn is around 60lbs and Tate is 70lbs and the harness can be adjusted to fit both of them.

Gunny is 6 months old and 40 pounds with a (roughly) 19 inch neck. Would you recommend the large size you bought?

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
[MENTION=9767]GunnyHighway[/MENTION], yes, i would go with the large harness; when i first rec'vd it, i worried b/c it looked too small but that was b/c it came in its "smallest" adjustment. Once i made the adjustments to the larger one by moving around the straps, it fit fine. Plus, Gunny will be able to grow into it and you won't have to get him a bigger one as he grows.

GunnyHighway

The Yacking Scuzz Brush Toilet King
Community Veteran
Aug 29, 2013
Ohio
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Gunny Highway
[MENTION=1904]cali baker[/MENTION] Thanks for the help! Gunny has a new harness on the way. :thumb3:

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
It seems to me that most of the owners(or should I say "Owned") people on here only buy from sponsers on this site. There is a site for Lupine collars and harness, that has
very quality stuff. My dogs pull and tug on each other's harness' and alot of them will stretch. Lupine does not, and they have a lifetime guarantee, even if chewed-they will replace. also have leads to match. I don't sell them-or get a commish. Just think they are qualtiy item. That's MY story and ahm' stickin' to it!:smoochwink:

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Forgot to say that your baby looks very pretty in her purple outfit!

OP
bullmama

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
It seems to me that most of the owners(or should I say "Owned") people on here only buy from sponsers on this site. There is a site for Lupine collars and harness, that has
very quality stuff. My dogs pull and tug on each other's harness' and alot of them will stretch. Lupine does not, and they have a lifetime guarantee, even if chewed-they will replace. also have leads to match. I don't sell them-or get a commish. Just think they are qualtiy item. That's MY story and ahm' stickin' to it!:smoochwink:

Actually the recommended products section is not site sponsors, but 4 paw members and up can post products the use and love. Those collars sound great!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Desertskybulldogs-thanks for setting me "straight"! I still haven't figured all of this site out!! :no:

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Oh gee thanks Lisa, for showing me these, lol. I went on the site, and now I have to buy so many, cause I can't choose, there are way to many cool ones to choose from. I'm gonna tell my hubby it's all Lisa's fault. Lol.

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
Oh gee thanks Lisa, for showing me these, lol. I went on the site, and now I have to buy so many, cause I can't choose, there are way to many cool ones to choose from. I'm gonna tell my hubby it's all Lisa's fault. Lol.
Thats what I was thinking. My wife is going to hate that bill.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online