The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
Harlea has the GPS one and she loves it. We will probably get another one to take with us when we travel as the kitties like to lay on it too.

Baconator

Apr 12, 2012
Northern NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Bacon
I got one for Bacon, put it on the floor for him to check it out. He walked over, took one paw swipe and it and sliced the plastic cover right open.

sheshistory

Jul 11, 2010
Vermont
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Bentley, Linus, Truman
How did I miss this? Linus needs one of these since he's the constant "hot dog" and refuses to lay on orthopedic pads since they make him too hot!

Iveski

Dec 2, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
Just received Tanks cooling pad today(too bad it got here a week too late, since we had a big heat wave here in NYC last week)
He is still getting used to it sniffs it here and there, lays only his chin on it. I noticed when he steps on it, he would pause for 5 min then move. Lol. Thanks for the info. Love this forum
zu9ybevy.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

RalphieBoy

Community Veteran
Jul 1, 2014
Tennessee
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Emmitt
David they work great. I was hesitant at first too but they're wonderful. So worth the $$. During the summertime Wilson only sleeps on it at night.

Jeannie I know it has been a while but are you still a fan of the cooling mats? Still holding up? Ralphie

OP
JeannieCO

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Jeannie I know it has been a while but are you still a fan of the cooling mats? Still holding up? Ralphie

Yes I am and I need to get Wilson another one for this year. He'll lay on it all year round too. The only down side is they don't seem to last more than 1.5 years. They get hard eventually. Wilson will still lay on it though. I like the brand I've been buy though so I'll continue to stick with it.

OP
JeannieCO

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names

TyTysmom

Nov 4, 2014
Katy, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tyson aka "Ty-Ty"
Wanted to say, I just ordered Wilson an XL (that's the size I usually get for him so he can fully stretch out). Amazon has the best prices on them now.

Amazon.com : The Green Pet Shop Self Cooling Pet Pad, Extra Large : Pet Bed Mats : Pet Supplies

How big is the xl? I think I'm gonna get Ty one now that summers coming.... I ordered him an orthopedic bed for the winter, I got the XL, when it came in I nearly fell over, its big enough for a child. LOL it takes up the entire corner of our bedroom, LOL

OP
JeannieCO

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
How big is the xl? I think I'm gonna get Ty one now that summers coming.... I ordered him an orthopedic bed for the winter, I got the XL, when it came in I nearly fell over, its big enough for a child. LOL it takes up the entire corner of our bedroom, LOL

It's "Size X-Large: 45 x 27.5 x 0.2 inches" Wilson's only a year old in the pic. We took it everywhere with us that he went. That's in our camper.
Cooling pad 7-30-11..jpg

OP
JeannieCO

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
What a cutie! Ok, guess I def need the XL then. LOL Thanks! Ordering now :) off the link you posted.

Tyson will love it. Wilson took to it right away. It took Emma some time, but it's Wilson's pad. He'll lay on it during the wintertime here if he's been playing and gets warm.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.