Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
dog-cooling-pad.jpg

The Dog Cooling Pad is weight or pressure activated. As soon as your pet lies down, the cooling effect starts. It will last up to 3-4 hours per use and will last for years. It will recharge itself automatically after a brief period of non-use.

The gel in the Cooling Pad is non-toxic. The Cooling Pad is approx. 1/4 inch thick. You may freeze it, soak it, or refrigerate it to make colder, or re-charge faster but this is not necessary. The gel is also bio-degradable. The pad is made out of nylon.

The pad is activated by the dog's weight. So you can get a larger bed for a smaller dog if they move around. Every area that their body comes into contact will be cooled. A small dog can activate any size pad, it's pressure-activated not weight-activated by the size of the bed.

The product absorbs the dog's heat and cools him down. If you are using this in the car or outside, you will need to take the product back inside to reactivate it. If it's left outside in the sun or the car, it will absorb the heat of its environment. Direct sunlight won't hurt the durable nylon but the pad won't cool until it's returned to a cooler environment. For a jump start on cooling, you can put it in the refrigerator but it's not necessary.

Anywhere your dog's body makes contact with the pad activates it regardless of the size of the dog. If your dog moves around a lot, you might consider getting a larger size.

Product De-Tails:
  • No Water
  • No Refrigeration
  • No Electricity
  • Weight Activated
  • Re-Charges Automatically
  • Lasts for years
  • Helps prevent over heating & dehydration
  • Cools & Soothes
  • Crate Compatible
  • Perfect For Cars
  • Folds Easily
  • Sturdy construction
  • Wipes Clean
  • Non-toxic
  • Safe for People Pets Planet

The comforting cushion has aided in the relief of pain, swelling, discomfort and stress. As well as the following conditions: Heat Stroke, Hip Dysplasia, Cushing's Disease, Allergies ,Post Surgery, Senior Canines,Post Chemotherapy Skin Condition

RiiSi

Community Veteran
Sep 30, 2011
Sysmä
Country
Finland
Bulldog(s) Names
Taisto, Kylli, Salli, Angel-Usko and Angel-Voitto
I need to get this for Usko!

jimmyjj

agingermom's minion and cabana boy
Community Veteran
Sep 16, 2012
A Scottish guy living in England
Country
Scotland .
Bulldog(s) Names
diesel - paisley & nula
I need one for myself. As I hate it at night time on holiday ( Mexico or Cyprus ) when I am half hungover and trying to get an other hours sleep

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Great info [MENTION=2014]JeannieCO[/MENTION] I always wondered if they worked well.

OP
JeannieCO

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Great info [MENTION=2014]JeannieCO[/MENTION] I always wondered if they worked well.

David they work great. I was hesitant at first too but they're wonderful. So worth the $$. During the summertime Wilson only sleeps on it at night.

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
Has anyone tried the HyperKewl cooling vest? Or any cooling vest?

We have a cooling vest..bought from the same company that seeks the pad and cooling collars. Ours is made of little beads that swell when soaked in water. I put mine in fridge and we used it suing a power outage in the summer..lt stayed cool..not cold about 6 hours. It's the same technology the military uses in soldiers vests etc.

Last edited:

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
I know it's a run out/overstock type of store. But I saw cooling pads for sale recently at Tuesday Morning here in Wisconsin. I'm thinking it was under $30.00. So if you have a Tuesday Morning in your area it might be a good place to look for getting one at a bargain price.

Mzbhayvn

Apr 25, 2013
Pittsburg,california
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Fergie
This sounds awesome!! I am extremely paranoid with regards to overheating so this is right up my alley! Thank you so much for the info.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.