Welcome to English Bulldog News! The #1 forum for the English Bulldog Enthusiast!

REGISTER today to share photos, stories, advice, get help and access member only features and forums.

P.S. Registered members do not see above advertisements!

Thread: Brown leather-like stuffed Bulldog

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog? I am an EBN Reporter
    Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Real Name
    Gilbertsville, PA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Lambeau, Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) and Banks (2005-2014)
    Likes (Received)

Default Brown leather-like stuffed Bulldog

Opening Bid: $15

Shipping: $5

Description: Brown leather-like stuffed Bulldog 19" x 8" x 6" with bean filled feet for stability

Donated By: 2Bullymama

Please Read the Auction Rules:

Auctions End on Sunday, August 9th at 8 pm EST!!!

To bid on this auction, just simply reply with the opening bid listed above. Next user/bidder should bid a minimum of $1.00 higher than the first!!!

PLEASE NOTE: Your bidding price does NOT include shipping! Keep that in mind when you bid. Estimated Shipping costs are added to the auction below the opening bid. Shipping cost listed in Auction are for USA bidders.

International Bidders: Are welcome!!! But will need to pay additional shipping costs if the shipping charge does not cover the entire shipping cost.

If you are the winning bidder you must log in to English Bulldog News and check your personal messages for further instructions on making payment. If winning bidder does not respond & pay for the auction within 5 days we will contact the runner-up bidder for a second chance offer.

Please respond and pay quickly, because we need to send the funds to the rescues as quickly as possible. The bullies are waiting for you! If you don't have sufficient funds, please don't bid and make them wait!

Winning bidders will need to make their donation via PAYPAL. Please do not bid if you do not have a Paypal account.
    Community Veterans have the choice to pay by personal check.

Any accrued unused shipping cost will be included in the fundraiser, so if your shipping cost ends up being less that the actual shipping cost any extra goes to the bulldogs!

Thank you very much for participating in this fundraiser!

100% of the Proceeds of this Auction will go to
    Indiana Bulldog Rescue

You can donate directly to IBR by visiting their website:
    Indiana Bulldog Rescue - Home

The goal of our 501(c)3 nonprofit organization is to provide English, Olde English and French Bulldogs a safe haven, where they will receive medical care, nutrition, and love until an approved home is found. To reduce the number of homeless Bullies by altering all dogs prior to placing them in our re-homing program. To educate the public about the importance of altering pets, and to promote the message that owning a pet is a lifelong commitment. All IBR Bullies are placed in the homes of approved volunteers until they are adopted into homes that have been carefully screened for placement. Upon intake into our program, each dog is examined by a veterinarian, and necessary treatment is administered. IBR rehabilitates and re-homes English, Olde English and French Bulldogs who come to us from animal shelters, families and less than ideal situations.

Meet Cooper:

This is Cooper. He is a French Bulldog with Megaesophaugus. He was surrendered by his owners at 11 months old. Indiana Bulldog Rescue was able to have Cooper seen by our veterinarian, his Megaesophagus evaluated appropriately, neutered and vaccinated. We also were able to reach out to Bailey Chairs 4 Dogs and they donated a chair to Cooper so that he could eat up right. Our beloved followers raised money to have it shipped. Since there is no cure for ME, there has been a lot of trial and error with Cooper's treatment. He has done fabulous! He has gained 6 pounds and is just a happy little guy! He is now waiting on the perfect home.

Meet Spencer:

This is Spencer. He is 7 years old. He was surrendered by his owner. Once he came to Indiana Bulldog Rescue, it was noticed that Spencer has a sizable growth on his right rear leg and hip. The mass was biopsied with "inconclusive" results. Unfortunately the mass is inoperable and has grown rapidly. He stumbles occasionally with his rear legs and seems to be slowing down some days. His foster mom sometimes has to coax him to get up to go outside. Other days he's still very playful. At this point, we will do all we can to keep Spencer comfortable.

Please help and bid for bullies at IBR!
    100% of the Proceeds of this Auction will go to
    Indiana Bulldog Rescue

You can donate directly to IBR by visiting their website:
    Indiana Bulldog Rescue - Home

If you would like to donate items for our future auctions please contact @dolphin
    Last edited by bullmama; 08-01-2015 at 11:45 PM.
    There is a part of your heart not alive until a bulldog has entered your lif

Nitschke (2004-2011) and Banks (2005-2014) -- My angels
    Thank you for all the love, fun and teachings

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Real Name
    Nashville, Tennessee
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Willow (2015) Walter (2014) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Brown leather-like stuffed Bulldog

"What we once enjoyed and deeply loved, we can never lose, for all that we love deeply becomes a part of us." Helen Keller
    RIP Wellie, Bella, Winston & Roxie

Remove Ads