Welcome to English Bulldog News! The #1 forum for the English Bulldog Enthusiast!

REGISTER today to share photos, stories, advice, get help and access member only features and forums.

P.S. Registered members do not see above advertisements!

Thread: Dogs Laugh with their tails sign

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog? I am an EBN Reporter
    Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Real Name
    Gilbertsville, PA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Lambeau, Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) and Banks (2005-2014)
    Likes (Received)

Default Dogs Laugh with their tails sign

Opening Bid: $10

Shipping: $5

Description: Brown and tan wooden sign with three pegs for hanging dog leash -- 16" x 6"

Donated By: 2Bullymama

Please Read the Auction Rules:

Auctions End on Sunday, August 9th at 8 pm EST!!!

To bid on this auction, just simply reply with the opening bid listed above. Next user/bidder should bid a minimum of $1.00 higher than the first!!!

PLEASE NOTE: Your bidding price does NOT include shipping! Keep that in mind when you bid. Estimated Shipping costs are added to the auction below the opening bid. Shipping cost listed in Auction are for USA bidders.

International Bidders: Are welcome!!! But will need to pay additional shipping costs if the shipping charge does not cover the entire shipping cost.

If you are the winning bidder you must log in to English Bulldog News and check your personal messages for further instructions on making payment. If winning bidder does not respond & pay for the auction within 5 days we will contact the runner-up bidder for a second chance offer.

Please respond and pay quickly, because we need to send the funds to the rescues as quickly as possible. The bullies are waiting for you! If you don't have sufficient funds, please don't bid and make them wait!

Winning bidders will need to make their donation via PAYPAL. Please do not bid if you do not have a Paypal account.
    Community Veterans have the choice to pay by personal check.

Any accrued unused shipping cost will be included in the fundraiser, so if your shipping cost ends up being less that the actual shipping cost any extra goes to the bulldogs!

Thank you very much for participating in this fundraiser!

100% of the Proceeds of this Auction will go to
    Southern California Bulldog Rescue

You can donate directly to SCBR by visiting their website:
    Welcome to Southern California Bulldog Rescue - Southern California Bulldog Rescue

Southern California Bulldog Rescue provides shelter, re-homing assistance, and funds for medical treatment for over 100 bulldogs each year. These dogs come to us from animal shelters, other rescue groups, and owners who wish to surrender their purebred bulldogs. We help bulldogs in the Southern California area find suitable homes. Our network consists of many volunteers who foster, do home checks, transport, and place bulldogs who come into our program. Over 400 bulldogs have been placed thru rescue in Southern California during the last 5 years. We rely entirely on donations for support.

The mission of Southern California Bulldog Rescue is to rehabilitate and find loving families for homeless bulldogs. Our goal is to provide the care and time needed to prepare unwanted bulldogs for placement. We pledge to do our best to make sure they have a good life.

Meet Moses:

Meet Moses, name in honor of his advance age and his wonderful white color. He's a bit over 9 years old, but get's around very well for his age and even has a bit of a 'happy trot' when he get's going.

He was listed as a 'stray' at the shelter, no owner came looking for him and worse for him no one was showing a lot of interest in adoption his medical issues - plus his advanced age. Moses's joints are a mess from being deform to the point of being bowed or perhaps broken when young and not fixed or set to correct the damage to his front legs. The eyes and skin are more signs that he was neglected over a very long time, smelling of yeast infections and his eye sight nearly gone from infections. His toe nails so long his 'toes' are deformed so bad he has no flat foot to stand on.

SCBR is going to be looking for a home soon! No reason Moses can't be part of a family that is accepting of his age and some physical limitations now.

Meet Chip & Dale:

These puppies are the result of a backyard breed-for-greed situation…part of the ‘mini bulldog’ craze! Chip and Dale found their way into rescue because a young couple purchased them without realizing they were sick and in need of medical care. Of course, the breeder wouldn’t take them back. After five months of medical care in rescue, they are now ready for their forever home.

Meet Luke & Leia:

Luke & Leia are recent intakes that have severe case of Demodex mange.

Please help and bid for bullies at SCBR!
    You can donate directly to SCBR by visiting their website:
    Welcome to Southern California Bulldog Rescue - Southern California Bulldog Rescue

If you would like to donate items for our future auctions please contact @dolphin
    There is a part of your heart not alive until a bulldog has entered your lif

Nitschke (2004-2011) and Banks (2005-2014) -- My angels
    Thank you for all the love, fun and teachings

Owner/Administrator Become a 4 Paw Member
    Real Name
    Tucson, Arizona
    Bulldog(s) Names
    The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Dogs Laugh with their tails sign

$10 please

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Everyday is a party when you own a bulldog!
    CLICK HERE to Sponsor a rescue Bulldog!

BullyWood Movie Star Become a 4 Paw Member
    Real Name
    Susan Moore
    North Carolina
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Dogs Laugh with their tails sign

Remove Ads