Welcome to English Bulldog News! The #1 forum for the English Bulldog Enthusiast!

REGISTER today to share photos, stories, advice, get help and access member only features and forums.

P.S. Registered members do not see above advertisements!

Thread: Pink Ribbon Tea Towels.

Default Pink Ribbon Tea Towels.

Opening Bid: $10
    Description: 2 Cotton Tea Towels.
    Donated by Lucy-licious!

100% of the proceeds of this auction go to Breast Cancer Research!!!

To bid on this auction, just simply reply with the opening bid listed above.

Next user/bidder should bid a minimum of $1.00 higher than the first!!!

PLEASE NOTE: Your bidding price includes shipping! Keep that in mind when you bid. There will be no additional fee for items shipped in the mainland USA.

International Bidders: Are welcome!!! But will need to pay additional shipping costs if the shipping charge does not cover the shipping cost.

If you are the winning bidder you must log in to English Bulldog News and check your personal messages for further instructions on making payment.

If winning bidder does not respond & pay for the auction within 5 days we will try to contact the runner-up bidder.

Winning bidders will need to make their donation via PAYPAL. Please do not bid if you do not have a Paypal account.

Thank you very much for participating in this fundraiser!
    Last edited by Lucy-licious; 02-16-2012 at 08:05 AM.

The Ultimate Sourmug Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Toronto, Ontario
    Bulldog(s) Names
    The Stig Racecar Driver and Punkin Brutus
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Pink Ribbon Tea Towels.

"I am normally not a praying man, but if you really are up there, please save me Superman!'' - Homer J. Simpson

Remove Ads