I HAVE BEEN ADOPTED! ~Barney~English Bulldog Mix Available for Adoption in Canada

MamaAndi

Staff member
Nov 20, 2011
Nebraska
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
barney.jpg

Hey Guys!! My name is Barney- I am 6While I may not be a 'purebred' bulldog, my character is very Bullsome! My foster mom thinks I might be a 'Beabull' or another combination like that. I do a lot of talking, and can get a little silly at times, but I mean no harm. A home with no children, or older ones would be preferred. I need a little work in terms of leash manners and waiting to be served my food. I love to walk, and unlike many bulldogs, don't need a lot of breaks. With reminders and consistency, I am well on my way to becoming well-mannered. My skin still itches a lot, and I have been on medicines to try to get it under control. My scars and jagged ear tell the tale of my adventures. Since I was found wandering, and spent some time in the pound, I have no wish to return to life in a crate. It's couches and dog beds for me! I am a perfect gentleman in the car or the bath. I love going anywhere my humans want to take me. Are you looking for a loving, charismatic companion? I am your man! Kids over the age of 12 for Barney please Cats unknownI am being fostered in Bowmanville

View attachment 80133

Wanna Adopt?

Please view the adoption process and fill out an application at their website ---> homewardboundrescue.ca

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Homeward Bound

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News! :up:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.