I HAVE BEEN ADOPTED! ~Charles~English Bulldog Available for Adoption in Canada

MamaAndi

Staff member
Nov 20, 2011
Nebraska
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
charles.jpg

I AM NOT AVAILABLE FOR ADOPTION YET BUT WATCH FOR ME!!! I HEARD ( TEE HEE) THAT HBR HAS A VERY LONG WAIT LIST FOR BULL DOGS SO IF YOU WANT TO BE ADDED TO THIS PLEASE LET THEM KNOWHello, itā€™s me Charles! Just thought I would check in with my fans!!! Iā€™m settling in very well at my foster home. They have this thing called a baby and I just LOVE HER SOOOOO MUCH! I enjoy playing with my foster brothers too! I have a lot of energy. I mean a lot!! I walk very well on a leash, so taking me for a walk is a breeze. I donā€™t have accidents in the house because Iā€™m a big boy. Did I happen to tell you that Iā€™m hearing impaired? Thatā€™s ok though. Iā€™m so smart that I even know sign language. Donā€™t worry, my foster mom said sheā€™ll teach all of this to my forever family and sheā€™s a really good teacher. Well, got to run. I have some balls to chase or a stuffy to chew!

Wanna Adopt?

Please view the adoption process and fill out an application at their website ---> homewardboundrescue.ca

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Homeward Bound

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News! :up:

Most Reactions

šŸ“° Latest posts

Members online