MamaAndi

Staff member
Nov 20, 2011
Nebraska
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
pickles.jpg

Hello everyone Pickles here!I have been hanging out here in the sunshine with my awesome foster family for a couple months getting settled in and learning about how things work here. They have all these rules like I am not allowed on the couch when my foster parents are home but when they leave it is fair game. I respect the rule of not being in the kitchen though sometimes I might try to have a quick look around. I don't attempt the stairs inside the house as they seem to be to much work. I love food! I am not overly gentle when taking treats though I am working on it. I do not beg when the family is eating at the table I just lay on my pillow and wait nicely until they are done eating and I will then clean up the floor after. I am not a young pup I am about 8 so I have some soreness and stiffness in my back legs. I might limp a little after getting up from a good sleep however I do stretch it out and walk fine after a few minutes. That being said at times I do have a burst of energy and enjoy playing with my fur foster brother however when he wants to play and I don't, I tell him to go away. I am getting used to having two walks a day which is new for me and I am even excited to go now. My foster sister walks me and I only pull her when I see a small animal that would be fun to play with. There are no cats here so I am not sure if I like them or not. I had to go to that horrible vet person to get my shots. I am not very fond of him and would prefer to not go back thank you very much. My foster family tell me that I am such a good girl and that I will find my forever home soon.Pickles is being fostered and loved in Enniskillen

Wanna Adopt?

Please view the adoption process and fill out an application at their website ---> homewardboundrescue.ca

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Homeward Bound

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News! :up:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online