I HAVE BEEN ADOPTED! ~Henry~ English Bulldog Available for Adoption in Canada~

Opie CHL

Well-known member
Joined
Dec 4, 2012
Messages
4,539
Reaction score
635
Location
Patchogue, NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chumley and Hershey
henry.webp

Hi. I'm Henry. I'm a middle aged English bulldog rescued from a puppy mill. I am very friendly with everybody and love to be shown affection. I am great with other dogs and kids of all ages. I haven't been around cats but am pretty sure I would love them too. I am housetrained and crate trained. I sleep in my crate at night. I lick my paw a lot and am on some medicine that helps me to stop itching between my toes. I really need to be with a person that is home enough to let me outside a lot. Now and then I might have an accident so I like to be outside right before bed and first thing in the morning. The earlier the better. If you are interested in me I promise to give you unconditional love if you promise the same. Love from Henry.Henry is being fostered in Bowmanville

Wanna Adopt?


Please view the adoption process and fill out an application at their website ---> homewardboundrescue.ca


To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Homeward Bound


Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News! :up:
 
View attachment 102069

Hi. I'm Henry. I'm a middle aged English bulldog rescued from a puppy mill. I am very friendly with everybody and love to be shown affection. I am great with other dogs and kids of all ages. I haven't been around cats but am pretty sure I would love them too. I am housetrained and crate trained. I sleep in my crate at night. I lick my paw a lot and am on some medicine that helps me to stop itching between my toes. I really need to be with a person that is home enough to let me outside a lot. Now and then I might have an accident so I like to be outside right before bed and first thing in the morning. The earlier the better. If you are interested in me I promise to give you unconditional love if you promise the same. Love from Henry.Henry is being fostered in Bowmanville

Wanna Adopt?


Please view the adoption process and fill out an application at their website ---> homewardboundrescue.ca


To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Homeward Bound


Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News! :up:

Thanks for this post Jim , Henry seems to be gone , I will keep checking this site thanks again
 
Im sorry Nat I have to update the site.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

📰 Latest posts

Back
Top