I HAVE BEEN ADOPTED! ~Bowser~American Bulldog available for adoption in Ontario Cananda

agingermom

ink-a-licious redhead bully mama
Aug 31, 2011
Washington State
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Arnold Schwarzenegger and Miss Bertha Bacon and Petey Herman (Frenchie)
bowser.jpg

[h=2]Bowser's Info...[/h] I am already neutered, housetrained, good with kids, good with dogs, and good with cats.
Bowser's Story...
This is a cross post-PLEASE Send all replies to the address on the bottom-Bowser is a strong, energetic and friendly boy with a willing to please attitude and a happy disposition. Bowser was originally brought in as a stray, and his owner was never found. He was adopted out to a family with another dog, a cat and a young child, all of whom he was great with. Unfortunatley, Bowser did display some territorial agression when on leash, or when in a large group of unknown dogs, or when an unknown dog came on to his property. Because of this his new family decided they might not be the best family for him, and he was returned. Bowser is currently in foster care with 4 other dogs (2 Huskys, a Boxer and a Boston Terrier), all of whom has has been fine with, as well as 2 young boys. His foster mom has said he has been great in the house, wonderful around his food and toys, completely housebroken and crate trained. Bowser needs a home with an active family who will be willing to work on his training and keeping his mind and body active. He would be best suited in a home with an experienced family, who are willing to work on his territorial issues. Bowser has been neutered, vaccinated and dewormed. Due to a past injury, his tail had to be amputated, and he now has a nubbin'

I've Been Adopted!

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Homeward Bound

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News! :up:

Last edited by a moderator:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.