I HAVE BEEN ADOPTED! ~Stella~ American Bulldog available for adoption in Ontario Canada

agingermom

ink-a-licious redhead bully mama
Aug 31, 2011
Washington State
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Arnold Schwarzenegger and Miss Bertha Bacon and Petey Herman (Frenchie)
stella.jpg

[h=2]Stella's Info...[/h] I am already spayed and purebred.
Stella's Story...
Hello everyone! My name is Stella. I am an American Bulldog and BOY I AM CUTE! I am spayed, vaccinated, and microchipped. As you can see, I am brindle and white in colour. I am a very happy girl. I love to go for car rides and I behave quite nicely. Other dogs get me just a bit excited, and I bark but that's all. I do like to chew (after all I am still just a big puppy) so be sure you can get me lots of chew toys and ropes.I know basic commands and am good at “sit”. “Down” requires a bit more concentration, and “Stay”, well lets just say I'm working on it reluctantly. Lol!I am pretty good with walking on a leash. If I get to pulling, momma reminds me she cannot walk that fast, and I sit and wait for her. I will also go beside her on the bike on the leash and not pull.I am very polite and will wait until momma says I can come out. My house manners are good. Momma can put her hands in my bowl with my food. I am a bit protective of my food with my fursister & brother, but am learning that it is not acceptable behaviour. I am good inside and will ask to go out when I need to. I sleep all night in my kennel. Momma says I am not allowed on the furniture but the grandkids lets me on it sometimes!!I live with 3 cats, two dogs, and two horses. I love to play with my fursister. I ask my brother to play, but he is too old to join in. I REALLY like the kitties, but sometimes I am too exuberant and they swear at me and run away. Momma won't let me chase them either. I am a bit afraid of the horses still. Momma does not have any really little kids in the house, but I did live with young kids in my previous home. The youngest kid I have been around in my foster home is 10 years old.Momma says I am ready now. Somewhere out there is MY family! So if you are out there, please come find me soon.

I've Been Adopted

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Homeward Bound

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News! :up:

Last edited by a moderator:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.