I HAVE BEEN ADOPTED! ~Fergie~ English Bulldog available for adoption in Ontario Canada

agingermom

ink-a-licious redhead bully mama
Aug 31, 2011
Washington State
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Arnold Schwarzenegger and Miss Bertha Bacon and Petey Herman (Frenchie)
fergie.jpg[h=2]Fergie's Info...[/h] I am housetrained, purebred, good with kids, good with dogs, and good with cats.
Fergie's Story...
Fergieā€™s Info I am a gentle and sweet female English Bulldog who loves to be around people, other pets, and kids. I was recently spayed and I am up to date on my shots. I love to be around people, other pets, and kids. Fergieā€™s Story Hello, my name is Fergie (no relation to Sarah Ferguson). I am a snuggly English Bulldog ā€“ in a big body but think Iā€™m a lap dog. I love to go for walks, hang out with my foster mom and dad, and try to get my foster sister Daphne to play with me. One of my favorite past times is snuggling any way people are. I love when we have company over so I get to know new people and get even more rubs. Mom thinks Iā€™m about 3 years old and have no skin or temperament issues. You can bath me very easily in the tub and Iā€™ll skip around the house after ever so happy to be clean. I like to eat and enjoy samples of veggies and other goodies that are healthy for me. When you come home Iā€™ll wiggle my bum and greet you at the door. Oh, did I mention I donā€™t bark a lot. Just at the lawnmower and a couple other large appliances. Iā€™ve spent a few good weekends at the cottage and never stray far from my foster mom and dad. I like to chase the chippies but I would never hurt them. I sometimes like to nibble on my foster dadā€™s feet and ears; and sometimes he has to tell me Iā€™m being a bit rough but really I just want to play with him. I sleep in the big bed and like to be close to my foster parents. They even gave me my own pillow.. can you imagine. Yes I have been spoiled. Iā€™m also well house trained and will let you know if I need to go out. Best to put me out one last time before bed ā€“ that way Iā€™ll let you sleep in a bit. I donā€™t snore .. well very loud.. Sometimes I make little slurpy noises when I sleep. Foster mom gives me a 10/10 for being a good dog and says sheā€™ll be sad to see me go but knows that I will make a family very very happy. I had a bit of a rough start in my life but thankfully for Homeward Bound Rescue Iā€™m on the best path ever!!!

I've Been Adopted!

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Homeward Bound

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News! :up:

Last edited by a moderator:

Most Reactions

šŸ“° Latest posts

Staff online

Members online