I HAVE BEEN ADOPTED! ~Mandy~English bulldog available for adoption in Ontario CAnada

agingermom

ink-a-licious redhead bully mama
Aug 31, 2011
Washington State
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Arnold Schwarzenegger and Miss Bertha Bacon and Petey Herman (Frenchie)
mandy hbr.jpg

Mandy's Info...I am housetrained, purebred, good with kids, good with dogs, and good with cats.
Mandy's Story...
Hello! My name is Mandy and I am a 2-year-old, stunning 'tiger brindle' Boxer girl with LOTS of love to give. I am an excellent size, as I will probably fill out to about 55lbs. I have ALL the wonderful Boxer qualities but in a cute compact size! I am up to date on all my shots, spayed, microchipped, house trained and crate trained. What can I say, I am QUITE the catch. I was born in a puppymill in Ohio, I have a mild heart murmur, so that was probably why I wasn't sold as a puppy. So, I was then used for breeding. When I didn't produce enough puppies for the miller, I was dumped at the local kill-pound with a uterus infection. I had a bit of a rough start to life, but thanks to Homeward Bound and all of their wonderful people, they fixed me up and I packed my bags and moved to Canada and I am loving every minute of it! I have two foster fur-brothers - a 3 year old Boxer and a 5 year old Mastiff, two skin foster-brothers - 8 years and 2 years - and then there's mom and dad. OH I cannot forget .. there are two other fur-balls here that mom calls 'cats'. I really like them and they often snuggle up with me. I LOVE the little people here and they even have other little people friends who visit and I just want to lick them all over and I promise I won’t jump on them, I am very gentle - I was a momma after all ;)This whole living in a house thing was REALLY new and scary to me at first. There's this thing that foster mom calls a 'dishwasher' and it sure does make some funny noises! Foster dad laughs at me when I stand and stare at it and tilt my head at all the funny noises. I didn't have much of an appetite when I first got here either. Foster mom hand-fed me until I learned how to eat like the other dogs here and now I love eating out of a food dish beside my foster fur-brothers! I don't mind when the bossy Boxer guy steals a couple pieces of kibble here and there either - not much bothers me, I am just taking it all in.Walks are another thing that were scary, but you should see me now .. I am a pro! Foster mom also wanted me to tell all you moms out there that I am an EXCELLENT stroller-walker. I like to walk beside the stroller and won’t get in your way or pull! I don't pull on the leash and not much distracts me - my attention is always on mom. I might be a bit of a momma's girl ;) I rarely let her out of my sight. I was on antibiotics for an infection when I first got here, but I am doing much better now after the antibiotics have finished. When foster mom and dad aren't home, I sleep in my crate and feel very safe in my crate - I even have my very own comfy blanket, I just curl up and you won’t hear a peep from me. My favorite spot is on the couch next to foster mom or dad. They say that I have all of the good qualities of a Boxer .. I am gentle, affectionate, loving, GREAT with kids and I have even learned how to wiggle my bum like the other Boxer guy here! Being a female Boxer, I'm not nearly as crazy as my foster bro. I just go with the flow and keep my eyes on my people. I don't bark when people come in or out of the house, but if they knock, watch out - my Boxer guard dog bark will surprise you! Mom says I am just a big chicken though, as I will hide behind her until she tells me that it's ok. Men make me a little nervous sometimes (I hide behind mom until she tells me it's ok), but as soon as they pat me, we are best friends and enjoy being your lap dog. I'm still getting use to loud noises as well. I am the kinda girl who would do great in ANY home. Crazy family life, quiet couple, single person .. as long as I have a person to love me as much as I love them, then I will be a happy girl. I won’t ask for much, just a spot on the couch beside you please :) I LOVE kids, I get along with big dogs, small dogs, cats and people of any age! I am learning my manners and I am very eager to please. Looking forward to meeting my forever person.

I HAVE BEEN ADOPTED!

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Homeward Bound

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News! :up:

Last edited by a moderator:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.