Welcome to English Bulldog News! The #1 forum for the English Bulldog Enthusiast!

REGISTER today to share photos, stories, advice, get help and access member only features and forums.

P.S. Registered members do not see above advertisements!

Thread: ~Wrinkles~ English bulldog available for adoption in Ontario, Canada

ink-a-licious redhead bully mama Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Washington State
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Arnold Schwarzenegger and Miss Bertha Bacon and Petey Herman (Frenchie)
    Likes (Received)

Default ~Wrinkles~ English bulldog available for adoption in Ontario, Canada

Wrinkles's Info...

I am already spayed, housetrained, purebred, good with kids, good with dogs, and good with cats.
    Wrinkles's Story...
    Hello everyone my name is WrinklesMy foster mom describes me as a very happy and loving girl. I love hanging out with all kinds of friends.Currently I live with 3 doggies, 2 rabbit’s and a guinea pig foster sibling. I enjoy hanging out with them doing my own thing and occasionally going up and sniffing and licking the little guys. I am working on my house training. I have only slipped up a few times.I am very food happy. I see food and I am there so fast it's a quick 3 seconds. I even make happy noises when I'm eating. My foster mom nick named me Snorkels cause of these noises. And I have my food gone very quickly. I struggle with stairs. I've slid down them a couple of times and we only have 3 stairs. I don't let bother me though I just lift myself up and try again. I have arthritis at my shoulder that I am currently taking pain meds for.When I am outside I enjoy sun bathing. I love being with people and in fact insist to be as close as I can get.I like to chew on things when I get bored, foster mom has redirected me from things I’m not allowed to chew to things I am allowed to chew.Of course like any dog I will need to learn the boundaries of what I can and cannot chew in my new home. I am great with kids. Foster parent’s baby sat their 5yr old niece and 9 yr old nephew and I loved them.Foster Dad's cousin came over with his 1yr old son and almost 3yr old son and I loved them too.I also enjoy licking your feet. Foster parents don't like it though and pull their feet away. They say it tickles. All in all I am a great dog; especially for a mill girl. Don't you think?

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Homeward Bound

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News!

Last edited by Petra; 01-26-2015 at 11:21 PM. Reason: Updated

I'm a good girl, I promise

Remove Ads