I HAVE BEEN ADOPTED! ~Wrinkles~ English bulldog available for adoption in Ontario, Canada

agingermom

ink-a-licious redhead bully mama
Aug 31, 2011
Washington State
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Arnold Schwarzenegger and Miss Bertha Bacon and Petey Herman (Frenchie)
wrinkles hbr.jpg

Wrinkles's Info...

I am already spayed, housetrained, purebred, good with kids, good with dogs, and good with cats.
Wrinkles's Story...
Hello everyone my name is WrinklesMy foster mom describes me as a very happy and loving girl. I love hanging out with all kinds of friends.Currently I live with 3 doggies, 2 rabbit’s and a guinea pig foster sibling. I enjoy hanging out with them doing my own thing and occasionally going up and sniffing and licking the little guys. I am working on my house training. I have only slipped up a few times.I am very food happy. I see food and I am there so fast it's a quick 3 seconds. I even make happy noises when I'm eating. My foster mom nick named me Snorkels cause of these noises. And I have my food gone very quickly. I struggle with stairs. I've slid down them a couple of times and we only have 3 stairs. I don't let bother me though I just lift myself up and try again. I have arthritis at my shoulder that I am currently taking pain meds for.When I am outside I enjoy sun bathing. I love being with people and in fact insist to be as close as I can get.I like to chew on things when I get bored, foster mom has redirected me from things I’m not allowed to chew to things I am allowed to chew.Of course like any dog I will need to learn the boundaries of what I can and cannot chew in my new home. I am great with kids. Foster parent’s baby sat their 5yr old niece and 9 yr old nephew and I loved them.Foster Dad's cousin came over with his 1yr old son and almost 3yr old son and I loved them too.I also enjoy licking your feet. Foster parents don't like it though and pull their feet away. They say it tickles. All in all I am a great dog; especially for a mill girl. Don't you think?

I HAVE BEEN ADOPTED!

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Homeward Bound

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News! :up:

Last edited by a moderator:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.