Thread: ~Olive~Pug available for adoption in Ontario Canada

ink-a-licious redhead bully mama Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Arnold Schwarzenegger and Miss Bertha Bacon and Petey Herman (Frenchie)
    Likes (Received)

Default ~Olive~Pug available for adoption in Ontario Canada

-olive-hbr-jpg

Olive's Info...I am housetrained, purebred, good with kids, good with dogs, and good with cats.
    Olive's Story...
    Hi, my name is Olive. I am turning 6 this year and I am a happy, cuddly Pug. I am a typical Pug most of the time, but I do have a few quirks that my owner should know about. I have a history of anxiety/OCD, which is well controlled by medication. Sometimes I still get overwhelmed (usually because I am so excited), but it helps if my owner can redirect me. I may occasionally:- Itch or bite myself- Try to eat random things (Pica)- Bark at other dogs on walksI also take daily medication for my thyroid. Both medications total $45 per month. Don't worry; I take my pills like a pro!I am not aggressive and like other dogs – I just don’t always know how to say hello without saying it out loud! I LOVE to cuddle on the couch or in bed, but I will also sleep in a doggy bed. I am crate trained and love to go in on my own, but am trustworthy free in the house and don't need to be crated. I am good with dogs, cats who are dog-savvy and don't mind a Pug that might want to cuddle or play, and kids. I am house trained and take my pills twice a day with my meals. I would love a home where I can relax, cuddle, and be part of the family. I prefer consistent rules and a routine to follow, as this helps me relax

I HAVE BEEN ADOPTED!

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Homeward Bound

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News!
    Last edited by bullmama; 11-11-2014 at 02:13 PM.

I'm a good girl, I promise

Remove Ads