I HAVE BEEN ADOPTED! ~Olive~Pug available for adoption in Ontario Canada

agingermom

ink-a-licious redhead bully mama
Aug 31, 2011
Washington State
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Arnold Schwarzenegger and Miss Bertha Bacon and Petey Herman (Frenchie)
olive hbr.jpg

Olive's Info...I am housetrained, purebred, good with kids, good with dogs, and good with cats.
Olive's Story...
Hi, my name is Olive. I am turning 6 this year and I am a happy, cuddly Pug. I am a typical Pug most of the time, but I do have a few quirks that my owner should know about. I have a history of anxiety/OCD, which is well controlled by medication. Sometimes I still get overwhelmed (usually because I am so excited), but it helps if my owner can redirect me. I may occasionally:- Itch or bite myself- Try to eat random things (Pica)- Bark at other dogs on walksI also take daily medication for my thyroid. Both medications total $45 per month. Don't worry; I take my pills like a pro!I am not aggressive and like other dogs – I just don’t always know how to say hello without saying it out loud! I LOVE to cuddle on the couch or in bed, but I will also sleep in a doggy bed. I am crate trained and love to go in on my own, but am trustworthy free in the house and don't need to be crated. I am good with dogs, cats who are dog-savvy and don't mind a Pug that might want to cuddle or play, and kids. I am house trained and take my pills twice a day with my meals. I would love a home where I can relax, cuddle, and be part of the family. I prefer consistent rules and a routine to follow, as this helps me relax

I HAVE BEEN ADOPTED!

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Homeward Bound

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News! :up:

Last edited by a moderator:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online