I HAVE BEEN ADOPTED! ~Keno~ Boxer available for adoption in Ontario Canada

agingermom

ink-a-licious redhead bully mama
Aug 31, 2011
Washington State
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Arnold Schwarzenegger and Miss Bertha Bacon and Petey Herman (Frenchie)
keno.jpg

Keno's Info...

I am already neutered, housetrained, purebred, good with kids, good with dogs, and good with cats.
Keno's Story...
Hi, my name is Keno! I am a beautiful and flashy tiger-brindle Boxerpup . I am neutered and up to date on all my shots.I have had a rough start to life, as I am from a puppymill (then akill shelter) in Ohio, but thanks to Homeward Bound Rescue and theiramazing peeps, since coming to Canada to live the good life, I havetransformed into the smart, playful, energetic Boxer pup that I shouldbe!I currently live with a 3yr old Boxer male, 5yr old Mastiff male, twohuman kids (ages 2 and 8), my foster mom and dad .. Annnnd two sillykitties! I find the kitties pretty entertaining, they like to box justlike I do! Although, I did learn quick that they have claws! I LOVEeveryone though. Mom and dad have friends around all the time and Ilove them all as well. I don't bark, I just sit and let them pet me.The big Boxer is the boss man around here and I'm fine with that, heplays just as silly as I do! Foster mom laughs and just tells me thatwe never grow up ;) On that note, I MUST go to a home who has BOXERexperience, as I am a very typical Boxer guy. I will need constantsocialization, some training and plenty of exercise. BUT as any Boxerperson knows, I will pay it ALL back ten-fold with my affection,loyalty and love. Foster mom says I will be as big as my Boxer fosterbro - he's about 80lbs.I asked out potty for the first time tonight! Foster mom was so happyand I was quite proud of myself to say the least. She tells me thatI'm smart. I am learning how to be a dog AND live in a house. I REALLYlike this whole house thing - being from a puppymill, this was new tome. My second day here, foster mom had to drag me outside just to gofor a walk but as soon as I figured that I get to come back insidewith everyone then I have been ok with it all.Since I have crazy Boxer energy, I will NEED to go to a home withanother dog who loves to PLAY as much as I do.Despite foster dad's best efforts, mom let's me sleep in their bedwith them and my fur brothers at night! I love it! I snuggle right upwith everyone. I also like to sleep on a dog bed in the living room inbetween plays of tug and wrestling with the boys!Being a typical Boxer, I am SUPER gentle and affectionate with kids ofANY age. I still need some direction when it comes to what I can chewand what I can't chew (like moms new flip flops) but I am young andlearning!If I sound like the pup for you then please fill out an applicationand I would love to meet you

I HAVE BEEN ADOPTED!

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Homeward Bound

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News! :up:

Last edited by a moderator:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online