Welcome to English Bulldog News! The #1 forum for the English Bulldog Enthusiast!

REGISTER today to share photos, stories, advice, get help and access member only features and forums.

P.S. Registered members do not see above advertisements!

Thread: ~Keno~ Boxer available for adoption in Ontario Canada

ink-a-licious redhead bully mama Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Washington State
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Arnold Schwarzenegger and Miss Bertha Bacon and Petey Herman (Frenchie)
    Likes (Received)

Default ~Keno~ Boxer available for adoption in Ontario Canada

Keno's Info...

I am already neutered, housetrained, purebred, good with kids, good with dogs, and good with cats.
    Keno's Story...
    Hi, my name is Keno! I am a beautiful and flashy tiger-brindle Boxerpup . I am neutered and up to date on all my shots.I have had a rough start to life, as I am from a puppymill (then akill shelter) in Ohio, but thanks to Homeward Bound Rescue and theiramazing peeps, since coming to Canada to live the good life, I havetransformed into the smart, playful, energetic Boxer pup that I shouldbe!I currently live with a 3yr old Boxer male, 5yr old Mastiff male, twohuman kids (ages 2 and 8), my foster mom and dad .. Annnnd two sillykitties! I find the kitties pretty entertaining, they like to box justlike I do! Although, I did learn quick that they have claws! I LOVEeveryone though. Mom and dad have friends around all the time and Ilove them all as well. I don't bark, I just sit and let them pet me.The big Boxer is the boss man around here and I'm fine with that, heplays just as silly as I do! Foster mom laughs and just tells me thatwe never grow up On that note, I MUST go to a home who has BOXERexperience, as I am a very typical Boxer guy. I will need constantsocialization, some training and plenty of exercise. BUT as any Boxerperson knows, I will pay it ALL back ten-fold with my affection,loyalty and love. Foster mom says I will be as big as my Boxer fosterbro - he's about 80lbs.I asked out potty for the first time tonight! Foster mom was so happyand I was quite proud of myself to say the least. She tells me thatI'm smart. I am learning how to be a dog AND live in a house. I REALLYlike this whole house thing - being from a puppymill, this was new tome. My second day here, foster mom had to drag me outside just to gofor a walk but as soon as I figured that I get to come back insidewith everyone then I have been ok with it all.Since I have crazy Boxer energy, I will NEED to go to a home withanother dog who loves to PLAY as much as I do.Despite foster dad's best efforts, mom let's me sleep in their bedwith them and my fur brothers at night! I love it! I snuggle right upwith everyone. I also like to sleep on a dog bed in the living room inbetween plays of tug and wrestling with the boys!Being a typical Boxer, I am SUPER gentle and affectionate with kids ofANY age. I still need some direction when it comes to what I can chewand what I can't chew (like moms new flip flops) but I am young andlearning!If I sound like the pup for you then please fill out an applicationand I would love to meet you

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Homeward Bound

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News!
    Last edited by bullmama; 11-11-2014 at 02:13 PM.

I'm a good girl, I promise

Remove Ads