I HAVE BEEN ADOPTED! ~~Emma~ Englis bulldog available for adoption in Ontario Canada

agingermom

ink-a-licious redhead bully mama
Aug 31, 2011
Washington State
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Arnold Schwarzenegger and Miss Bertha Bacon and Petey Herman (Frenchie)
113281026.jpgEmma's Info...

I am already spayed, housetrained, purebred, good with kids, good with dogs, and good with cats.
Emma's Story...
Emma the wiggle Bean is what they call me I am a 3-4year old Olde English Bulldogge with white, tan and black markings. I was left at a high kill shelter in Ontario for a reason I will never understand. I did have 2 large lumps removed, HBR says they were just fatty cysts so nothing to worry about. And I have a skin irritation that is going away, the vet feels maybe I was left in urine or something dirty to sleep on and it irritated my skin, so with a comfy bed and Grain Free Food it looks and feels much better. I LOVE kids and other dogs I love to play with those that play with me. Sometimes I forget I am almost 70lbs and do knock little ones over with my wiggle bum. I love to crawl up on furniture and snuggle I really am a cuddle monkey. I like long walks but do tend to pull on leash. I am crate trained and housebroken and ready for a new life! Apply for me Ms. Emma I am waiting.

I HAVE BEEN ADOPTED!

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Homeward Bound

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News! :up:

Last edited by a moderator:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.